GPS

F

FB7777

if you don't have one, get a GPS in your service van.

I got a Garmin 4.3 inch screen for $199.

its great to not have to look addresses up.

The only problem now is available power sources in my van, between the XM radio, GPS, phone charger and battery sprayer, I have to swap stuff out when I need to charge something.

New vans need to have 4 outlets not 2 :p

TimP

Re: I'm probably the last to get one but...

I agree they are quite handy. I have xm, phone, gps garmin c330 (don't use it much unless I haven't a clue where I'm going), and a charger for my razor. It would probably be smarter to direct wire in the charger for the sprayer though. I had a charger for my omni but I ended up getting the old style and the charger broke almost immediately. I haven't gotten around to trying to change it out, as scott w has given me the information to call about getting the parts but I haven't taken the time and probably wont as I don't really want to deal with it.

Anyways the nice thing about all of the items I have is they run on battery too except my XM so I don't have to have them all plugged in all the time.

F

FB7777

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Fred, get with technology, I believe they have adapters that allow one plug to be 4. And the Garmin Nuvi is awesome. We can pre-route everything, put it on an SD-Chip, and everyones good to go, it'll route from one job to the next.

cool, I'll have to find that adapter

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox

They don't need to be plugged in, just charged.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom