HARPERPIC096.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
Can I get some simulators for my van?

IMAG01361.jpg

wheel simulators 1-800-215-8007.........try this guy if they are out there he will know how to get them if he don't have them...My truck is a 1200 not the standard 1400 that most have....my wheels are 5 lug and 5 hand holes..it was a bitch to find mine but this guy hooked me up..the 1400 are 6 lug and 6 hand holes.......

bonesheal

Those are some good-looking trucks. I'm trying to decide if I should put a wrap on mine, or if I should just wait for the next one. I've got magnets on it because when I lived in the city I couldn't put stickers on a car that stayed at home.
base_media

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ok I have a question about wraps. If one were to shoot his own scenes, I know you would try to use at least 300 dpi. Would it benefit to shoot photos in RAW form? Can any of you camera experts give some advice on this? We are taking some professional pics next week and would like as much info on set ups for enlarging photos to wrap size if necessary. I know the best possible resolution and great lighting are both benefits, anything else? My thoughts are of being able to blow up a photo to around a 4ft X 5 ft area.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Albert Lazo said:
Love seeing lettering pics.

Maybe go to a place like dreamstreetgraphic.com. They'll do the van as well as the logo. Give them an idea of what you may want and they'll come up with something. It'll cost a few hours of design time.

They did this one for me. I had an idea and told them to come up with their own. A bit busy but I think it works.

DSCN0483_edit.jpg

Albert

Best one I've seen so far.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Great looking van....not so great for Carpet Cleaning at moms house. Looks like it should be on the drag strip.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So far it has been nothing but positive results for us. People like our vans and they do stick out from the crowd (especially from the other 50,000 white vans). They have been one huge moving billboard. Even the little old ladies (with some good money by the way) love our vans. Kids also tend to point out our vans to their mom's as they are traveling down the road. Seems to get us great recognition and if we had time, we might consider racing again, but we just don't have time with the amount of business coming in.

Oh....and I am a past racer.....

Mark Saiger

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I guessed that you were a racer of some sort.
Actually the vans are so well done that they probably would work well even if they don't target women. And it sounds like they doing fine.
Great job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom