rick Jones
Recent customer.
Gave me this.
SS employee !!!!

Ex empl.lol

20191101_092557.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Speaking of watching the news, I was shocked to find out that the world series just happened without me knowing anything about it

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PEE-AZZZ

I worked with a guy at the UAW shop that played in The Bigs several years with the Bo-Sox (mid/late '60s)
he was furious and came unglued over Bill Buckner's world series error

I remember it well cause Pete was a very easy going guy .
It skeert me he came so unhinged over it ....thought he was going to have a stroke.... :eekk:

..L.T.A.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
PEE-AZZZ

I worked with a guy at the UAW shop that played in The Bigs several years with the Bo-Sox (mid/late '60s)
he was furious and came unglued over Bill Buckner's world series error

I remember it well cause Pete was a very easy going guy .
It skeert me he came so unhinged over it ....thought he was going to have a stroke.... :eekk:

..L.T.A.
Bill hid here in Boise until he died. He had a car dealership for a while. My father in law, who is a baseball nut, delivered a dryer up to his house and got to talk ball with him. Bill gave him a signed pic and my father in law got to chose the team Bill played for in the pic. He chose the Dodgers.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it's a shame he'll always be remembered for the error and not the long, solid, productive career he had

Pete wasn't ballistic over Buck so much as the manager for leaving "a cripple in" (his words) instead of the better defensive 1st baseman they had available

.L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom