grease eater

G

i had bought this grease eater from magic wand im really not at all impressed with this pre spray i really dont think it works good any body else had this problem. sss

G

i swear when you mix it it seem so diluted 16 0z to the hydroforce i reallyh dont think it works

G

i think ive been here longer and your right never did ask thought this was where all the info and questions were ok do you want me to send u the 5 dollars a month

G

ok ill join but you have to tell me how you use the 40 or 20 percent vol on urine stains and coffee never used it and dont know how to mix it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
TELL US ALL...Mikey!

WHAT other rooms ARE there!

Maybe if they HAD A BANNER...people'd know!

G

campusman57 said:
i had bought this grease eater from magic wand im really not at all impressed with this pre spray i really dont think it works good any body else had this problem. sss

Try Orange Solv by MPC; DON"T RUN THROUGH YOUR MACHINE PUMP; Use 2 ounces in 2 gallons of water in a pump-up sprayer or trigger Sprayer; spray over presprayed area 5 min before extraction; removes even the worst restaurant grease from carpets I have cleaned; I carry at least 1 gal at all times; cleaned 3000 sqft restaurant carpeted area with only 4 pump sprayers full; and this carpet was the worst restaurant carpet I have ever done(they got closed for carpet condition).

Rescue

How are you using the Grease Eater? I use 2-3 ounces in my one gallon Multi-sprayer with a lot of heat. I have nothing but great things with this product. I am going to finish the 5 gallon worth of powder and then try other things?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom