Grease Pit of a reasturant?

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
Im heading out to a reasturant that I usually do once a month but they put it off for about 11 weeks because businness was slow. I am going to try some grease eraser this time maybe with some citrus to boost. On the grease eraser bottle it says to run just clear water for a rinse. I was thinking of running dry slurry? Would this help or should I go with a clear rinse? The place is really bad. Im also going to scrubb with a red pad.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I do some pubs...supposed to be every month...they have been letting it go a few months at a time.

Well here comes St. Patricks day and they want it done the day after.
Should be black as hell.

I should try to get some pics.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
My little sis is bartending in Chicago on St. Patty's day.. they can make an easy $1000 in tips alone for pooring drinks that day.. Maybe you should consider charging accordingly! :wink:

ACD

To answer your question I use Grease Eraser all the time and on really bad carpets (Chinese restaurants) I use Dry Slurry instead of the Fiber Rinse product. You will see a difference in the ease of cleaning. Yes there will be residue from the Dry Slurry but restaurant carpets resoil very fast anyway. On regular monthly accounts I alternate between Dry Slurry and Fiber Rinse every other clean.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
scrub it with Pro's Choice OSR and rinse it with what ever you want

or any commercial carpet I scrub with the cimex and red pad it doesn't matter what chem I use to scrub with

steve r

when my monthly restaraunts skip more than a couple weeks i charge more because one it breaks my agreement with them and two it is usually dirtier.i have not had one complain yet.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I use dry slurry and really don't notice any resoiling issues... The thing I like about it(slurry) is you can scrub on problem areas while extracting. All fiber rinse and other acid side rinses have no cleaning ability what so ever. It might be all in my head but I can't bring myself to use an acid rinse for anything but upholstry..

Resturants I go with Powerburst and Citrus Pro and never been let down.

Name
BradFenstermaker
I second Jim with the Clean Streak prespray.

Its what I put down on all my resty's. Give dwell time and most don't need scrubbin. If it is really really bad scrub with a tiger bonnett and rinse.

If your worried about the slurry just mix it weaker or meter lower like 2-3 gph.

breathe72

Prespray with Judson 02 & Hot Sauce boost. (or Flex & Citrus Solve if you like)

Clean at 500 psi, using Dry Slurry metered out at 5gph.

BOOM

Kevin

Forget the Dry Slurry. On grease, Pro Powder 2000 is the best I have used.

Presprays - Grease eraser works but so does CSC.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
1st of all,find the owner and simply explain this is your choice of prices...

Monthly,Every 2 months or every three...

Quarterly is never an option...

Explain why-time/labor/increased drying...

We have and do lots of restuarants...Good Luck with red pad,but here we just use great cleaning agents and good dwell time...

My 2 cents,Best of Luck...Stay safe an prosperous for 09...Caes...

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
Reastarant came out good. I used the grease eraser spiked with some citrus and oxy blaster and srubbed with my 175 with a red pad. I metered the slurry at 3 gph. I told the owner that we need to stay on track with it every month and he agreed with me. I think it needs it every other week but he isn't hearing that. It's a olefin carpet so the grease really gets bonded with it. Its a seafood and breakfast joint.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
dave105 said:
Reastarant came out good. I used the grease eraser spiked with some citrus and oxy blaster and srubbed with my 175 with a red pad. I metered the slurry at 3 gph.

No offense, but you had to mix 4 different products to get it clean...? That sounds like it's a bit more complicated than it needs to be.

Did you just do them all from the start, or add them until you got the results you wanted?

My guess is that you could have left out one or two of them and gotten good results. If not, then maybe trying a different product would be a good idea...

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I just tried some clean streak and rinsed with one step. This stuff is the bomb. Smells nice and works great.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
This reasturant was really bad. I probably could of scrubbed it with a black stripping pad thats how much grease was on the carpet. I tried just the grease eraser with citrus and neutral rinse then I added the slurry and o2. I usally just clean with a citrus boost and acid rinse and its comes out good but like I said it went over twice the normal amount of time before cleanings.

The Preacher

2112 prespray with CleanIt rinse got one of the nastiest restaurants i've done in a while clean and 1 month later it still looks good. we do it again this month and it won't take near as long this time!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom