B&BGaryC
2011-07-28150523.jpg

2011-07-28160025.jpg

2011-07-28164724.jpg

2011-07-28150539.jpg

2011-07-28164803.jpg

2011-07-28154555.jpg

v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4mutmoEdMv]

Experimented with spraying more or less, no matter what we did, to cut through a hard crusty shell of grease we had to pre-spray and rinse twice to get the results we wanted. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I am happy to clean something twice if I know it is going to come clean. I can even build it into the price, show people some pictures and explain if they want to pay us to clean it twice (1.5x our normal rate) they will get the grease taken care of once and for all. I think grease pit is amazing.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Looks good.

Next time sell them on cleaning off the disgusting handrails for 50bucks.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Same carpet one of my China restaurants have. I prespray, scrob with 175 and extract once.

Name
R.J. Povio
That carpet is 100 percent nylon carpet for restaurants. It needs to be in more restaurants. It always cleans up with 1 to 2 strokes no matter how greasy it is. Its expensive stuff thats why most places do not have it.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Nice work Gary 8)

Nixt time, ( in 6 mo to a year :lol: :lol: :lol: ) bring a helper and 175 and you might be home by midnight.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
B&BGaryC said:
I can even build it into the price, show people some pictures and explain if they want to pay us to clean it twice (1.5x our normal rate) they will get the grease taken care of once and for all. .

Let me know how that works.
Here is what I think they will say: Too much, Too much. You wash carpet less, you eat free lunch.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
nice job..but..I would of left all the dirt just so it would hide that ugly carpet.....

Mike Draper

ACE said:
B&BGaryC said:
I can even build it into the price, show people some pictures and explain if they want to pay us to clean it twice (1.5x our normal rate) they will get the grease taken care of once and for all. .

Let me know how that works.
Here is what I think they will say: Too much, Too much. You wash carpet less, you eat free lunch.

FREE LUNCH? you must be joking. I doubt they would give him free lunch. More likely than not they will still complain and try and get him to go down on his price even more.

Fred H

here's a shot of a restaurant carpet I started cleaning in 1988. cleaned once a month more or less for 23 years and it cleans up this well.

remember Chemical, Heat, Time, Agitation. Just like they teach at carpet cleaning class.
shack.jpg

F

Flashcat

On these really greasy jobs - what is your chemical of choice?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice work Gary! Hope they appreciated the extra effort.

Brings back old memories of cleaning Barbque joints, we'd hit them with a high PH degreaser and a 175 then HWE they looked like new.

Up until the next month when you'd stick to the grease on the carpet when you walked in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom