Greasy Restaurant Tile

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Next month I have to clean about 500 sq/ft of Nasty Ceramic tile in a Mongolian BBQ place. The tile has never been cleaned or sealed and there is TONS of grease in the grout lines. What would be a good cleaner to make this job easy? I did a small section as a demo and it took some good scrubbing to get the grout to look decent. Overall appearance does not matter, they just want it cleaned. Here is a video of the section I cleaned last month.

Mikey P

Administrator
1st off ditch that horrible music..:lol:

Do you have the Interlink SS grout brush?

If it doesn't scratch that tile, it would be PERFECT for digging the gunk out.

Stripper booster as well..

Reactions: Todd Millar

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
1st off ditch that horrible music..:lol:

Do you have the Interlink SS grout brush?

If it doesn't scratch that tile, it would be PERFECT for digging the gunk out.

Stripper booster as well..
I just have the one called the shark I think, but Interlink is not far from me. I think that SS brush would work good.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Probably like all oriental restaurants..............filthy...........want a cheapo price and...............clean once every...........5 years. Too much wok fo too wittle moany.

Reactions: Travis Sonderegger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ah yes I the "you Crum crean carpet now! " call.

We just had one of those this weekend with my Brothers...

They said "NO" to them 2 months ago as they always try to renegotiate the price after work is done and even after agreed price before starting.

No one in the family is jumping to get back to them since the last cleaner they were very disappointed with... Lol... Lol

The one situation I had similar... I just kept telling them "we can't do work for you anymore"

Mike Draper

lol, I learned my lesson years ago when I sold Honda vehicles. I rarely have them call, but when they do its usually a restraunt and I tell them I dont clean restaruants.

Name
Nate W.

hqdefault.jpg

Hawaii has a very diverse culture... The Chinese are famous for wanting it cheap..... They are equivalent to Patel's in the mainland...... We have very few "DOT not feather" here...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom