Great Hydro-Force sale

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I dunno - the last 2 HF I bought BOTH started leaking on the metal piping ahead of the quick connect on the hand holding thingy and there is no replacement part for it. I've still got my trusty old school one from 6 years ago that never lets me down but I'm pretty disappointed with the last 3 I've bought. I'm taking the newer one back to my supplier tomorrow but I think I might be SOL as I'm sure this replacement for the last one I bought isn't more than 6 months old but it's over a year since I bought the first one. Is this just me or has anyone else had this problem?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've had them clog up here and there but I've never had one leak like that. I just sold one that was 15 years old, worked perfect and have one about 5-6 years old and one new one. All work fine. Sounds like you may have a crack or it froze.

Reactions: J Scott W

Willy P

Name
Willy P
No freezing and that's for sure. I ALWAYS put a heater in the van if there's even a remote chance of water going solid. I replaced 2 pumps one year- the second one when I was sure it wasn't going to get cold enough to freeze. That was 20 plus years ago. The problem is they crack in the same place.Maybe just a coincidence.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
could be the fittings are over tightened. I've done that a time or two. That's problem with carpet cleaners, we either have a screw loose or we're wound way to tight.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I ordered one on Sunday when I saw this thread. Order shows up today but my sprayer isn't in the box. Instead I got 20" fibre pad for 175 rotary. After several calls I guess they'll send out another order. I figure someone got my sprayer and I got their pad. Last time I bought a sprayer it came from John @SCS. Wish I had just called him again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom