Great new client today...

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20191203_105319.jpg

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
Husband and wife run a high-end contracting company that works primarily on new homes and remodels in Lake Tahoe, they homeschool their four children, have three dogs and two cats, have a day time au pair, five employees at the biz and a new 75" tv

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Husband and wife run a high-end contracting company that works primarily on new homes and remodels in Lake Tahoe, they homeschool their four children, have three dogs and two cats, have a day time au pair, five employees at the biz and a new 75" tv

Yep. Earned their money, and haven't forgotten how to show appreciation for others who work hard.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The fact that her three young kids monitor and maintain the offerings, makes it all that much more appealing and what grown man worth knowing doesn't enjoy a good Dip N Stick

I don't know how good a customer they will be financially, but I can bet you'll enjoy your interactions with them.

Home schooling is only as good as the parents make it; it seems they are teaching them life lessons beyond what the state requires.

Actually, the most important.

Reactions: Brian H

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I just showed my wife the picture and she says she knows and was already planning on doing that.

I give her 50/50 odds of actually doing it. She tends to have lots of good intentions but lacks a little on the follow through.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
I just showed my wife the picture and she says she knows and was already planning on doing that.

I give her 50/50 odds of actually doing it. She tends to have lots of good intentions but lacks a little on the follow through.
Interesting.... if we were all married to female versions of ourselves, where would we be now in life?.... meaning; driven, resourceful, goal oriented, and aware enough to see the end game...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom