Great service from Judson

I spoke with Joyce yeasterday to ordor some rinse, and deodorizer (now I have one of everything from them :)).

I just have to say how impressed I was with her service. First of all, she was simply delightfull to talk to, gave me a few pointers on mixing hot sauce, when to use it, etc. and treated me verry nice.

She told me the day my order should arive, (I'm in WA state). Then she called back about an hour later to inform me it would be a day later then what she had thought .

I Thought that call was very considerate of her, and have not had any other supplier show that much concern about when I would get my order. Judson is good folks.

BTW. The o2 prespray i've been using has been kicking butt! I realy love the stuff, can't wait to try it with the rinse.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What did Odin do to you, you use to be Padden McFadden, I'm afraid there is no turning back from the dark side now. :p

Steamin McFadden........just doesn't have the same ring to it!
:mrgreen:

Doc Holliday said:
What did Odin do to you, you use to be Padden McFadden, I'm afraid there is no turning back from the dark side now. :p

Steamin McFadden........just doesn't have the same ring to it!
:mrgreen:

He gave me a bar of Fells soap, ever sence then he has been able to cotrol my mind. In the queit of the night I can hear his voice saying "you must HWE everything OR die by Thor's hammer."

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Yes, Joyce is pretty sweet on the phone. It must be that southern hospitality.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom