Great TM Mechanics/Dealers are very important

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It is tough finding a good one. I use to go to Athena in Canton Mass, very nice guys but they changed staff and were a little further than I would have liked. Then I realized the largest carpet cleaner in the area also owned Prochem of New England and had a great guy Dennis running the show who knows almost as much about TM and equipment as Greenie. My disapointment was when I called Prochem and he was no longer there and I wanted to bring it in for my 1000 hr inspection.

On Sunday I had a clogged filter in my fresh water tank and was losing pressure and didn't know what to do so I found his cell # in my phone and his works for Athena now which is ALLIED now. Now I am back with the same guys I started with and they have one of the best TM service guys in the industry. Only downside is I have to learn all the bridgepoint chems and other equipment etc.

Atleast I know where to get my truck serviced

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Greg sez:

"and they have one of the best TM service guys in the industry"

no THAT would be me.......!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't say the best bobby voy. I said one of the best, the best I have dealt with personally

T

The Magician

I'm still using my same mechanic that I used when I purchased my 1st. machine in 79. He has his own tm repair shop/sales.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Greg, paul and anthony have been there for me in the past when I was in a pinch. They go well beyond the call of duty. Dennis is going to be a great asset for them and us.
Hope to see you over there sometime, also fred and we can have a mini mb convention :)

Terry

Able 1

Name
Keith
still haven't found one i like around here every time my shit breaks it on me to figure it out via calling prochem directly, then going to dist. for parts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom