Greatest customer thank you cards ever!!! Customized!!

MikeD00019

This program lets you customize your own cards and they mail them for you. The quality is second to none.
I've had customers call back just to say they never expected that. They love it. Cost is very minimal. Only 1% of my bills. Postcards are even cheaper. Try one out on me. It will make you life alot easier that follow up calls or cheap letters. This is professional. I can add my own pictures of my van or logo and they look crisp and clear. You can even make money when you referre friends. $120 each person. You can send ONE FREE one anywhere to anybody, even yourself. Click link below. FREE

http://www.sendoutcards.com/mikedannevik

I can even send you a card that I used, just so you know i'm for real. NO CHARGE
Just PM me your address.

MikeD00019

Make sure if you sign up, you sign up for the Entrepreneur. Only way you can get referral bonus and the cards are alot cheaper..

Able 1

Name
Keith
MikeD00019 said:
This program lets you customize your own cards and they mail them for you. The quality is second to none.
I've had customers call back just to say they never expected that. They love it. Cost is very minimal. Only 1% of my bills. Postcards are even cheaper. Try one out on me. It will make you life alot easier that follow up calls or cheap letters. This is professional. I can add my own pictures of my van or logo and they look crisp and clear. You can even make money when you referre friends. $120 each person. So they pretty much pay for your cost anyway. Win, win situation.

http://www.sendoutcards.com/mikedannevik

Get a banner ad if you think it's "that good" win win

MikeD00019

ODIN said:
you mean you don't have to pay Bridgepoint or Don Jon thousands of dollars to do this for you?

That's exactly why I jumped ALL over this. $398 up front and that includes 200 points. 60-100 cards depending on what you want. Its lovely. I take pictures of my yard sign in their yard and that's the front of there card. They melt like butter. They never expect something like that from a carpet cleaning. Making me tons of contacts.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I will no longer print with anyone that isn't close enough to strangle!

Keith

MikeD00019

Able 1 said:
I will no longer print with anyone that isn't close enough to strangle!

Keith

I'll send you one of my cards i mail out and you can judge for yourself. PM me your address. NO CHARGE

MikeD00019

adcomp said:
I will begin construction of my pyramid immediately.............

Nice but not the case. This is new, came out in 2003. Growing very fast. You do have a chance to make money but not the scam type your speaking of. Read up, do your research.

MikeD00019

adcomp said:
It is in fact a pyramid/ mlm business model. I never said it was a scam although its very close..........

want me to send you a dvd and a card I sent out yesterday?
Give me you address and you'll have it in a couple days. NO CHARGE

Able 1

Name
Keith
Good link, remember you only make money when your on top of the pyr.. I mean triangle

Keith

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Anyone remember when HP was pushing this? It's a fine program, but my HP image went in the tank right then.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Sorry, I'm not into this shelving thing..........................

I thought it was a proper "thank you" card that you send to your customers, not a scheme where you continually work to get others to promote your business so that everyone involved can make money, the one at the top of the heap making more than anyone else.

A shape which has 3 sides with all three angles equaling 180 degrees.

WOFTAM

But that's only my opinion.

Ooroo

:roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Multi level marketing. It can work, but its tough. I have been approached by tons. Avn, mona vie, re-liv, herbalife, Others I can't think of. Some may work but really, how much can you make? You have to depend on others that may or may not be as excited about it as you.
Good luck though. Love to see success stories.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom