Green Cleaner

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Does anybody know of aneffective line of green cleaning agents that come with free marketing that talks about the relevent information and skips out on all of the "I believe that children are the future" crap? I was going to use green balance but I showed the brochure to a few of my good customers and they said they never would have called me if I marketed myself as Eco friendly and Al Gore approved with all the renewable buzz words. That hippy crap pisses off Montanans, but they still like the idea of safer chems... Just so long as they aren't buying the safer chems from a stupid hippy...

Thanks for your help

joe harper

Name
joe harper
JON-DON........PLANET GUARD... lots or free PROMO material :idea:

Also there Prochom AXIOM LINE....(pricey) :wink:

Name
I'm Rick James
Thats kind of funny.

I use Jon Don Planet Guard and it works good. Just make your own flyer with the info you want. You can get it printed up on styrofoam to show them that you are not a smelly hippy.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Brent said:
Thats kind of funny.

I use Jon Don Planet Guard and it works good. Just make your own flyer with the info you want. You can get it printed up on styrofoam to show them that you are not a smelly hippy.

But I don't get the flyer for free if I make it myself.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
"they said they never would have called me if I marketed myself as Eco friendly and Al Gore approved with all the renewable buzz words. That hippy crap pisses off Montanans, but they still like the idea of safer chems... Just so long as they aren't buying the safer chems from a stupid hippy..."

Hmmm......

Your customers are giving you hints about what they want and how they want to hear about it.

Would you really rather pick your green products and base your green presentation on some manufacturer's FREE product literature instead of picking what meets the customer's expectations best and telling them about it in your own, better-informed words?

No one is gonna represent you, or explain the benefits of using you, better than you can do it yourself.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what are you using in your custy's homes that puts them at risk now, Gare?

you killing too many of their parakeets with solvent protector, or what?

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
grouNd meAt said:
what are you using in your custy's homes that puts them at risk now, Gare?

you killing too many of their parakeets with solvent protector, or what?

..L.T.A.
I don't think I use anything bad... No dead parakeets that I know of...

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Green cleaning is a bunch of baloney. Clean America Supply makes an effective and inexpensive cleaner that you could use and with the savings make up nice brochures that tout your environmental awareness. A picture of you holding a baby would be a nice touch.

GP Butyl Degreaser

CA-100-C Plus – A Heavy Duty General Purpose Cleaner

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
CA-100-C Plus is a highly concentrated liquid detergent which is designed for heavy duty steam cleaning. It is formulated with the highest quality penetrants and surfactants to promote the rapid emulsification of dirt, grease, and oil. This product is designed to clean off road equipment like dozers, cranes, draglines, lifts and other commercial equipment. It will work in hot or cold water, and rinse free at any temperature.

Refractometer reading is 16 to 18% solids. This is what you are buying, 'SOLIDS'

Price - $220.00 per drum
Price Breaks - Buy 4 to 11 Drums for $187.00 ea., 12 Drums or More for $176.00 ea.
FOB - Shipping Point - Freight is FREE with the purchase of 2 or more drums ($25 charge for 1 drum) in KY, IL, IN, Western OH, Southern MI. Call 502-426-3629 for details. There is a $30 fuel surcharge when delivered in a company truck.
We accept Visa and MC - PAY PAL

DIRECTIONS:
For optimum cleaning
Mixing ratio 1:32 to 1:8 = $0.125 to $0.50 per gallon.

When using CA-100-C Plus with pressure washers or steam cleaners, set the metering valve at desired dilution rate. Apply cleaning solution from the bottom up on a dry surface. Always detail clean from the bottom up and rinse from the top down.

CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Use eye, face and hand protection when handling. For industrial use only.

EMERGENCY FIRST AID:
EYES: Immediately flush with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower lids occasionally. Get immediate medical attention. SKIN: Immediately flush exposed area with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, get medical attention.

INHALATION: Remove individual to fresh air. If symptoms persist, get immediate medical attention.

INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting. Dilute by giving water and fruit juice. Get immediate medical attention.

WARNING: Contains 2-Butoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Ethylenediamina Tetraacetate, and Nonylphenol ethoxylate.

COMPOUND, CLEANING, LIQUID (containing Sodium Hydroxide), 8, NA1760, PG II

NFPA/HMIS: Health - 2, Flammability - 0,
Reactivity - 1,Protective Equipment - D
Consult M.S.D.S. for additional safety information.
Medical Emergency Information call 1-800-535-505

PHYSICAL DATA:
Appearance/odor: Clear red / odorless
Physical state: Liquid
Boiling Point: 212º F
Freeze Point: 30º F
Specific Gravity: 1.075
pH concentrate: 13.7
1% pH dilution: 12.4
Solubility in water: Complete

SHIPPING DATA:
Proper shipping name: COMPOUND, CLEANING, LIQUID (containing Sodium Hydroxide)
Hazard class: 8
Identification number: NA1760
Packing Group: II
Labels required: Product, Corrosive

I am more than willing to help with building marketing materials geared for your markets customers.

We have the green products:
3n1RF our prespray with the seal of approval from the CRI.
Baby Blue Spotter and our Residue Free Rinse and 7.0 upholstery cleaner.

I have already been approached to build pages on our web page that would be linkable/viewable for our users clients. Which we are working on.

So...

Give me a call, it would be my pleasure to help.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
jsmith8004788908 said:
We have the green products:
3n1RF our prespray with the seal of approval from the CRI.
Baby Blue Spotter and our Residue Free Rinse and 7.0 upholstery cleaner.

How are you coming on getting Baby Blue CRI approved? I already use that as my give-away. If CRI gets big here I might be in trouble though.

AWESOME, I am glad to hear that you are using Baby Blue.
We have had several meetings as to which of the products were next to go through for CRI approval.

I am excited to announce that by the end of the year, Baby Blue will be in for CRI approval.

J.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Daniel,

Sodium Hydroxide is an ingredient in drain cleaning products as well. Pure sodium + water, such a violent reaction when you mix the two. But not nearly as violent as mixing pure potassium in water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom