I used it a lot today and I usually finish white a mop today I used 200psi and the wand it was funyou need what you NEED.
- Some floors clean up great at 200 psi, some need 700, if you need more than that, use a spinner
- Deep grout lines respond better when worked at an angle. (less splashing)
- Some floors clean better when spraying on the forward pass
- Some better on the back pass
- Some are both
- Lippage that fvcks with the spinner and traditional HS wand, fvcks with the GGBG less, if ran at an angle to the grout.
- All tools need a dry pass, even this one.
- Step on you wand head on both sides of the tube to be sure the Glide is firmly seated.
- Take off the back lip to make install and removal easier.
I clean more hard surface than anyone here and I haven't used a spinners in over two years.