Green glides?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I have 2 wands from Westpak on the way to me. The green glide I ordered will fit either as they have the same head. I'm going to demo both this weekend and send the one back that I like least. One has a 1.75" tube and will accept 1.5" or 2" hose. The other is a 2" tube but has a triggered handle that extends above the wand tube for comfort. That is a concern for me as I've had issues with my fingers for a few years now. I'm hopeful that the 2" one wi work for me and I will switch to 2" hose to van. That wand is on special direct from Westpak right now for $350 shipped free for anyone interested. That does not include a glide. I'm spending an additional $120 on a "hybrid" by Green Glide. I appreciate everyone's 2 cents

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

hogjowl

Idiot™
After many years using a crappy 1.5" tubed wand, I got a 2" and never looked back. My personal favorite is the Prochem Titanium, with the Greenhorn/CMP 14" a close second. I don't have big hands and I never had a problem with the larger diameter tube.

Take care,
Lisa

Yeah, but you are a beast. Us normal people, as we age, have a problem with 2 inch wands.

Oh, and to the apartment hack who ordered the hybrid glide ... in spite of what Olsin told you ... I will be quite surprised if you can make a hybrid glide work for you. I've done my share of nasty accounts over the years and the types of debris you run into can not be sucked up through a hybrid glide. Thus, you will spend quite a bit of time cuffing.

You can't get that kind of information from a supplier who spends his time posting on BB's and jumping out of airplanes.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Yeah, but you are a beast. Us normal people, as we age, have a problem with 2 inch wands.

Oh, and to the apartment hack who ordered the hybrid glide ... in spite of what Olsin told you ... I will be quite surprised if you can make a hybrid glide work for you. I've done my share of nasty accounts over the years and the types of debris you run into can not be sucked up through a hybrid glide. Thus, you will spend quite a bit of time cuffing.

You can't get that kind of information from a supplier who spends his time posting on BB's and jumping out of airplanes.

If I have a really nasty apartment, I have options. One is pre-vac, the other is just use my old wand without a glide. That way this hack can still clean 8-10 apartments without killing himself in a day. As long as the property managers are happy, my family and I are happy.

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom