Green guys encap

green guy

This is our encap sample for the doubters. It will clean and fight germs and bacteria. Did the clear glass test and its nice. The only thing that isnt completely natural is the polimer which will have no problem with gs and dfe. Gonna demo at my place and a hotel account as well as run samples of airquality while in use as well as samples bac/vir. load on the textiles. We cough from release it because its dangerous and contains ammonia. Very excited about this. It has never been done before.

sample.jpg

C

cucu

green guy said:
This is our encap sample for the doubters. It will clean and fight germs and bacteria. Did the clear glass test and its nice. The only thing that isnt completely natural is the polimer which will have no problem with gs and dfe. Gonna demo at my place and a hotel account as well as run samples of airquality while in use as well as samples bac/vir. load on the textiles. We cough from release it because its dangerous and contains ammonia. Very excited about this. It has never been done before.

Why would you test it in your home where your family lives, and a hotel where joe public could have a field day with you should something go wrong
everything is safe till we find out it,s not

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
do they make it for you? is this your own formulated juice?

Harvard Chemical Research
Physical Address: 3595 Zip Industrial Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30354 (Map/Directions)
Mailing Address: PO Box 16458, Atlanta, GA 30321
Get a Quote: Request Information from Qualified Companies

Capabilities: CLEANING COMPOUNDS—Industrial

Brand Names: Control
Dezovall
Peerless
Stain-Off
Pet Stain-Off
Are you a representative of Harvard Chemical Research?
Add your contact information, improve your positioning and receive

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
here is their website for "green chems" http://www.hcronline.com/greencare.htm

maybe it is a product similair to this one:

Green Carpet Prespray GP-160
SECTION l
HARVARD CHEMICAL RESEARCH
3595 ZIP INDUSTRIAL BLVD.
ATLANTA, GA. 30354
Date 10/19/08
Phone:
INQUIRY- (404)-761-0657
EMERGENCY- (800)-424-9300
SECTION ll HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS/INFORMATION
HAZARDOUS COMPONENTS CAS# OSHA / PEL ACGIH / TLV OTHER / STEL %
Glycol Ether DPM 34590-94-8 100 ppm 100 pmm
SECTION lll -PHYSICAL/CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Boiling Point: >212 F Appearance and odor: Clear liquid with low odor
Vapor Pressure (mm Hg): N/A Specific Gravity (H20=1): 1.04
Vapor Density (Air=1): >1 Melting Point: NA
Solubility in Water: Complete Evaporation Rate:(Butyl Acetate=1) N<1
SECTION IV-FIRE AND EXPLOSION HAZARD DATA
Flash Point (Method Used):NONE Flammable Limits:LEL: N/A UEL: N/A
Extinguishing Media: Water fog and carbon dioxide and dry chemical
Special Fire Fighting Procedures: Do not enter confined fire space with out proper protective equipment including a NIOSH approved self
contained breathing apparatus. Product does not burn but can provide oxygen which can intensify a fire, toxic fumes may be released.
Explosion Hazards: NONE
SECTION V-REACTIVITY DATA
Stability: Stable when stored in proper container under proper conditions.
Incompatibility (Materials to Avoid): atmospheric metals strong reducing agents including hydrazine, sulfides, sulfites, copper, zinc,hydrogen
and hydrocarbons.
Hazardous Decomposition or Byproducts: Heat, carbon dioxide, and carbon monoxide.
Hazardous Polymerization: Will not occur.
SECTION VI-HEALTH HAZARD DATA
Health Hazards (Acute and Chronic): NONE KNOWN
Routes of Entry, Signs of Exposure, and Symptoms of Exposure:
SKIN and EYES: Severe irritant to eyes.
INHALATION: Irritation to respiratory system
INGESTION: Gastric pain and vomiting.
Medical Conditions Generally Aggravated by Exposure: Unknown
Carcinogenic: OSHA Regulated: Ingredients not listed.
Emergency and First Aid Procedures:
SKIN & EYE CONTACT: Rinse skin with clear water. For eye contact immediately flush with clear running water for 15 minutes. Get
medical attention.
INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. If breathing does not return to normal, get medical attention.
INGESTION: Immediately drink large quantities of water. Get medical attention.
SECTION VII-PRECAUTIONS FOR SAFE HANDLING AND USE
SPILLS: Dispose in accordance with federal and state regulations.
Handling and Storing: Keep container closed when not in use. Away from excessive heat and don’t mix with anything.
SECTION VIII-CONTROL MEASURES
Respiratory Protection (Specify Type):Yes.
Ventilation: Mechanical: Recommended.
Protective Gloves: Rubber or neoprene.
Eye Protection: Safety glasses.
Other Protective Clothing or Equipment :None.
SECTION IX-ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

G

George V

OMG!!!

it is in a harvard bottle.

hahahaha.......

Totally hilarious!!!!!

it's like trying to act cool on a moped.

moped_fun.jpg

green guy

Their chemist has actually been working on this for mefor overtwo months. They do private labeling yes but this product is ours. We provided our guidlines. I am not a formulator. They will only private label in very large volume. We will have exclusive rights should we determine it is exactly what we want. Think Rick is a chemist? How about Les? Answer is no. Eventually I would love to have an on staff chemist untill then it must be contracted out. If I wanted to knock off anything Id call myBuddy Randy at US Chemical. They are the oldest private labeler in the US and are great with deformulation. They are owned by SCJohnson.
This product is built from scratch it has been a few months since we started this willnot be cheap.
Good eyes guys but no worries. I know how you all love controversy but they dont sell anything that comes close to this product and neither does anyone else. If It works to my satisfaction It will be the first product of its kind and Im quite proud of that.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
At least Rick has been buying banners and supported this forum! And releasit ds is great stuff!
(He didn't come and try to prove how cool he is with his workout routine and how he got started in this business with equipment he stole from a company that he broke into)

Les may not be a chemist but as far as I know his wife Joyce is! I have talked to her before and sure sounds like a nice person.
(They are also supprting this forum and don't try to pick a fight on every single freaking thread like you two greencredibles! Oh and they don't brag about getting started by breaking and entering and stealing equipmentm either.)

I guess I'm just a little tired of you two trying to talk to all here like you are the greatest thing around!

I certanly would have much more respect towards you IF you came on this board like many intelligent people before and did the proper introduction of yourself. Not this I'm gona talk down on everyone here because us NC people are soo cool we tell it how it is!!

green gurl

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
At least Rick has been buying banners and supported this forum! And releasit ds is great stuff!
(He didn't come and try to prove how cool he is with his workout routine and how he got started in this business with equipment he stole from a company that he broke into)

Les may not be a chemist but as far as I know his wife Joyce is! I have talked to her before and sure sounds like a nice person.
(They are also supprting this forum and don't try to pick a fight on every single freaking thread like you two greencredibles! Oh and they don't brag about getting started by breaking and entering and stealing equipmentm either.)

I guess I'm just a little tired of you two trying to talk to all here like you are the greatest thing around!

I certanly would have much more respect towards you IF you came on this board like many intelligent people before and did the proper introduction of yourself. Not this I'm gona talk down on everyone here because us NC people are soo cool we tell it how it is!!

My husband didn't come on this board threatening... he has been here a couple months already and has posted previously... you guys just didn't see him till he came on strong. We are no the greatest thing around... we do strive to be the best (but so should everone else)!! We are not originally from NC, he is from philly and that is how they are up there... trust me... some of the meanest people i know are from that city...UGH!!! while my husband did come on strong he is genuinly a great person. He certainly wasn't trying to put les or anyone esle down he was just stating that he is not the only carept cleaner that had and idea and so therefore went to a chemist to produce that idea. People started attacking him about using harvard chemical. we are strong individuals who don't back down... everyone keeps attacking and we will continue to stand our ground. ReleaseIt is great... it does the job!! But unfortuanlty for our company it does not work because of the fact it's not green! That's ok... I would encourage anyone who was looking for a good encap product to try ReleaseIt... in my opinion it's one of the best on the market.

Burtz

George V said:
OMG!!!

it is in a harvard bottle.

hahahaha.......

Totally hilarious!!!!!

it's like trying to act cool on a moped.

moped_fun.jpg

this is too funny think I'm going to make some of my own special sauce

dumb and dummer is right.

TOO FREAKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA

problem is people like this also have the right to vote

G

George V

green guy said:
Think Rick is a chemist? How about Les? Answer is no.

Think harvard knows how to make quality carpet cleaning products? Answer is no.

Hope you're not too disappointed when you demo it today.

give me a break!

Their crap belongs at the Dollar Store between Gain Laundry Detergent and 100 Mule Team Borax.

green guy

Look everyone here likes to talk about their experiences and day to day industry related issues. That is really all I am doing. This is my life and what is going on in my brand. I am working on several proprietary products. I am bringing my vision to life one step at a time. There are currently 4 variations i am working on between two chemists. Some efficacy testing will be done through one of my partners who runs the PHD research dept at a local University. This project is as much about improving the quality of haman and animal life as itis about delivering an incredible appearance. Not trying to sell here if Iwere Id make the apropriate stepsto do that. My target is different. I love the critisism it means Im on the right track. My day to day stuff is just different from some. I startmy day at starts at 5:30 and often ends about now. Giving birth two twoyears of hard work and lots of research. When did passion become something to criticise.
Oh well.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green guy said:
Look everyone here likes to talk about their experiences and day to day industry related issues. That is really all I am doing. This is my life and what is going on in my brand. I am working on several proprietary products. I am bringing my vision to life one step at a time. There are currently 4 variations i am working on between two chemists. Some efficacy testing will be done through one of my partners who runs the PHD research dept at a local University.

Until you have the final version of your product and are ready to ship samples to everyone to try, your just wasting everyones time.
I am sure you are eager, but by the time you are actually done with it, everyone is going to be sick of hearing about it.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green gurl said:
My husband didn't come on this board threatening... he has been here a couple months already and has posted previously... you guys just didn't see him till he came on strong. We are no the greatest thing around... we do strive to be the best (but so should everone else)!! We are not originally from NC, he is from philly and that is how they are up there... trust me... some of the meanest people i know are from that city...UGH!!! while my husband did come on strong he is genuinly a great person. He certainly wasn't trying to put les or anyone esle down he was just stating that he is not the only carept cleaner that had and idea and so therefore went to a chemist to produce that idea. People started attacking him about using harvard chemical. we are strong individuals who don't back down... everyone keeps attacking and we will continue to stand our ground. ReleaseIt is great... it does the job!! But unfortuanlty for our company it does not work because of the fact it's not green! That's ok... I would encourage anyone who was looking for a good encap product to try ReleaseIt... in my opinion it's one of the best on the market.

By the way, are you his wife or his lawyer?
He's a big boy, let him defend himself, don't worry, he'll be ok.

green guy

Goomes please understand I am not trying to sell anything. I am discussing my day to day like everyone else. My ultimate goal is not to peddle here. Not saying I never would. Just doing what folks do here everyday. My life track is different than some thats all. Having a blast!

Name
Danny Strickland
Philly huh?

i just did a youth super bowl semi final game and the team that won was from Philly. one of the asst coaches tried some of that tough Philly crap with me. after i cut his balls off (verbally) you woulda sworn he was from Mayberry NC. the head coach kept tell'n me "we're from Philly, thats just how we are" I let both of em know you don't come to the south and act like a thug and think you'll get away with it!!! PUSSYS!!!!! :roll:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green guy said:
Goomes please understand I am not trying to sell anything. I am discussing my day to day like everyone else. My ultimate goal is not to peddle here. Not saying I never would. Just doing what folks do here everyday. My life track is different than some thats all. Having a blast!

Seriously................., I get what your saying, but you do have to understand something.

First impressions set the tone.

Your first impression to most here, was you acting like a bafoon, calling everyone out, now you only want "peace and love", and want nothing but to share your experiences with your "new friends". Problem is, you came along and immediately put everyone here on instant defense, and now you are dealing with the repercussion of it. So honestly, that's probably why I think I come off like a dick, because personally, I am still in dick mode with you.
But, I think I'm over it, and may begin to give you the benefit of the doubt, because that's the kind of guy I really am.

Just remember, the bad taste to some regarding you was due to your "grand entrance", and others here may not be capable of, or really want to evolve from it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom