green guys only...

green guy

What do you guys like for HWE I have been using some cool combo's that would make switching tough. However, some of you guys are pretty sharp and I respect your opinion. I mean pre cond. rinse and spotters.

G

1. Normal Soiling Carpet I prespray with DFC 210 16oz and rinse to specification the DFC 105.
2. Heavy Soiling, same DFC 210 boosted with 8 - 10 oz of sodium percarbonate, rinsed with DFC 105.
3. Upholstery Procyon Liquid
4. Tile/grout Procyon
5. Spotting is a different story and gets out of the green seal stuff and gets into the harsher stuff. If the normal prespray does not remove the stain, then use what works, if you think it will not be harmfull to the homeowner. If it's organic your good to go with peroxide spotting, but the synthetics is another story.

I have a water softner, and the above works great for me. Hope this helps

Chris A

Name
Chris
I agree with the spotters, if my frilly natural pre-spray and rinse doesn't get it out then it's on to the next one, mostly pro chem spotters. That said, I pre-spray with MB SoapFree and rinse with Prochem Axiom, rinse system is in and out of consciousness right now

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Organic colloidal carpet cleaner, 1stenvirosafetyinc.com
Planet Guard TLC, JonDon.com

For trashed carpets each mixed together according to lable directions or double directions if necessary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom