Green Horn Wand Debut

I know most of you have had the opportunity to use the GH but I got my first opportunity last night...

Many of you do not know but I have decided to start a carpet cleaning company here in Rochester, NY. I will still be working on Sticky-Tabs too.

I got my first opportunity to clean with the Green Horn last night at a dirty restaurant.

The GH is absolutely the best wand I have ever used!

It cleaned so well and the carpets were almost dry when I left without any air movers.

I am just amazed at how well this wand cleaned. I am so impressed and it is hands down the best wand I have ever used.

Thank you Greenie for making my life so much easier and selling me another awesome product.

I can't wait to try out the GH stair tool....

Do yourself a favor and get one for yourself if you don't have one yet....

R

rotovacguy

It's definitely on my "to-do" list, just waiting to come in to a spare $700 at the moment.

Maybe Greenie will take my Rotovac in on trade, even up? :D

DRScrivner

rotovacguy said:
Then you'd have to change your login name causing the Universe to collapse in an identity crisis.

wired

It is well worth the money. I have had mine for over a year with no troubles.

I bought the GH stair tool too...looks great but I haven't tried it out yet....I'm setting up everything now and hope to start working around the first of the year...

Chris A

Name
Chris
It's reall funny how many guys are hanging up their Tis (including me) for the GreenHorn. It really is a heluvawand.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
What about the Greenhorn is better than a pimped TI? I don't have either so I'm asking an honest question and not starting a fight.

G

I wonder how it compares to an evolution,guess you will have to send me a demo Jeff :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
YES...Steven can handle the simple questions...
however, for the difficult ones...
SEE BOB!

Greenie

DRScrivner said:
rotovacguy said:
Then you'd have to change your login name causing the Universe to collapse in an identity crisis.

Yea.."GreenhornGuy" would look lame as hell.

White Collar said:
Dude I'm glad ther is no dumb questions cuz I cant find the greenhorn wand. I went to greenies site and all I see glides. Could someone post a link?

You wont find pictures on the website cuz he'd have everyone copying his design...it has five jets that are angled across the bottom(the water goes across the fiber and back up the glide)

The GH comes in a 12" or 14"....I went with the 14" and its not too heavy...I also had a 4 in extension put in to make the wand longer...(I'm 6"3" and its the perfect size...I don't have to bend over)

I was extremely impressed with the amount of water it recovered...the carpets were almost dry when I left without airmovers....

You can also choose what type of glide you want for it(slotted, holed or hybrid)...I went with the hybrid and it still picked up small pieces of crap....

I worked at a distributer for 5 years and was able to use many different types of wands...including the evolution as one of you had mentioned in this post....the GH blows the EVO away and any other wand I have ever used...no questions asked....IMO

R

rotovacguy

Multiple personalities? Hmmmmm....I like the way you think, Del. :twisted:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
White Collar said:
Dude I'm glad ther is no dumb questions cuz I cant find the greenhorn wand. I went to greenies site and all I see glides. Could someone post a link?

Just call Greenie then call your local distributor and tell him to get off his (_*_) and bring them in.

Greenie

Since there are many who see this "I can't find it on the website" talk, I will let you in on the full story.

Chem-Dry (HRI) sued Mark and Andrechelle Cermak for hosting out site, so we abandoned the site a couple of years ago, and Mark took it off of their server to settle with HRI, they have since dropped the suit, so that is why you never see the cool stuff on the site, someday I'll build another and put all the current stuff on it, cause there are quite a few things we make, most are put up on Mikeys, so if you read daily here, you are probably catching them.

And John is right, if most Distributors put a GH wand on their floor it would be sold that same week....I'm not Prochem, no Net 90 layway plan here...lol

Chris A

Name
Chris
Shane T said:
What about the Greenhorn is better than a pimped TI? I don't have either so I'm asking an honest question and not starting a fight.

Shane I've found the Greenhorn to have much less streaking than my hi-flow Ti, and it also "seems" to leave carpet drier. With the Ti I had an awful center streak, and no amount of adjusting would get rid of it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Chris, you want to sell that Ti....cheap?
(like in Feb if you don't get that big account :mrgreen: )

is it an original older all titanium 6 jet model?

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
LOL Larry, yeah possibly, its got all the goodies and a hybrid glide, let me think abour it, it has been passed down through 3 generations... :lol:

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I went to Mikefest last year so I could see the Evolution, Bentley, Ti, and Greenhorn. Each had nice features in their design that were attractive. But when push came to shove, it was what was happening at the carpet wand interface that I was most interested in. Without a doubt, the evenly placed 5 jets with one in the middle, along with the angles and close to the carpet positioning that cleaned well over the full 14 inch stroke, just seemed to work the best from a cleaning and fast drying perspective. I chose the hole glide for this wand as it seemed to make the most sense.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
rotovacguy said:
It's definitely on my "to-do" list, just waiting to come in to a spare $700 at the moment.

Where were you at the end of october when they were selling them for $350?

TimP

B&BGaryC said:
rotovacguy said:

Where were you at the end of october when they were selling them for $350?

That's hard to believe.....they gave a discount for an ugly wand contest for runner up people. But that's all I knew about.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Exactly. Had you entered the contest you could have bought it for half. There were even some clean wands in the ugly wand contest, they just weren't nice wands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom