GreenGlide slot bridge hack

Mikey P

Administrator

Screenshot_20201217-040803.png

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh man, not good. That poor C7. That reminds me, I had a 1977 Orange Vette. When I moved out of my first apartment into my first condo I had purchased, I had to move my Cal-King waterbed headboard. It was pretty big and I didn't have a truck at the time. so I popped off the T-Tops, and slid in the headboard vertically on the passenger side. What a fun drive that was.

1608302117650.png

• Wow
Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mikey P

Administrator
These anti slip Bistro Crocs needed some knife work as well..

these shoes will solve all the world's problems.

PXL_20201218_145208128~2.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You need to fill those holes to keep the snow out. Some clear water proof silicone would do it.

You know what I would do? From the inside, I'd spray a can of that foaming insulation that expands. Yes, fill the whole shoe up with it, both shoes, careful that stuff expands fast and don't want to over fill and create a mess.

The great thing is that stuff dries fast and hard. Yep with that shit in the shoes, you'll never be able to wear them again! You'll be forced to wear boots like a real man should. 😉

Mikey P

Administrator
You need to fill those holes to keep the snow out. Some clear water proof silicone would do it.

You know what I would do? From the inside, I'd spray a can of that foaming insulation that expands. Yes, fill the whole shoe up with it, both shoes, careful that stuff expands fast and don't want to over fill and create a mess.

The great thing is that stuff dries fast and hard. Yep with that shit in the shoes, you'll never be able to wear them again! You'll be forced to wear boots like a real man should. 😉
My right ankle has been too swollen to get into any boots for 5 weeks now but now that I'm a Croc Fag, I may never go back.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Flex seal

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Here's a PERMANENT solution. Use the insulation foam just like Chavez said.

You'll need to work quickly... Unload half a can of foam into the right Croc, slip your right foot into the Croc, and wipe away the excess foam that seeps out. Repeat the process on the left Croc. The Crocs will be comfy and your feet will be waterproofed and insulated. What more can you ask for?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom