GreenGlides: A big thank you to Dri-Eaz!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Dri-Eaz, and US Products have retained a top patent litigation firm in the SLC, Utah area to represent them in their lawsuits with Harris Research, Inc. They are allowing us to use their attorney without paying into the considerable retainer.

WE WILL HAVE REPRESENTATION WE CAN (at least somewhat) AFFORD!!

There are some BIG companies in this industry that still care about what is right.

My special thanks go out to Bill Bruders, president of Dri-Eaz who has been instrumental in getting us this help.

Thanks to all and take care,
Lisa & Greenie

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
That's bloody good news Lisa & Greenie.

Go team Green.

Cheers,

Shorty.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Very glad to hear about this good news and a big thank you to Dri-Eaz and US Products for taking on this fight. After 25 years of pushing a wond there is no way I could still be doing this without your glides and I get to give my clients a better job as well.

Mikey P

Administrator
You know, it's not like Dri Eaz has a ton to gain from this either.
Only one of their products uses a Glide.

Bill must be one hell of a guy.

I would really like to see Blue Line, Jon Don, Power Clean, Prochem, Steam way, Butler, Aero Tech and hell for that matter Larry Cobb, Nick , Duane, Bob and even Ed Valentine chip in to fight HRI.

Any company currently benefiting form Glides should step forth yesterday.

Or face the fate of Hydramaster.

minuteman

That is "GREAT NEWS" ! "Congrats to you both"! "Give Them Hell"!.

Thank you Dri Eaz, I have a few of your products and I like them, even more now.

Greg

John Watson

Yahoo!!! Great news

Seems like just yesterday when both these companies were just starting out also. Bernie and Claude, running around the country hacking their wares at all the trade shows.

My thanks also to Bill Bruders, I don't know if many of you know Bills history in our business. He used to sell juice and equipment to us cleaners, He is also the guy whom at one time made all the Pollution Solutions, Worked at InjectaDri before moving on to DriEaz and working himself up the ladder to present position.. He knows to whoa's of the little guy. My Chopska is off to you my friend..

PS He has a little brother named Dennis who now works for JonDon.

YES!!!!

Thumbs Up!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yup i guess i need to buy a few fans from THEM when the time comes..

way to go guys

AnnaAgostino

We should all support these companies that are backing up Greenie and Lisa, I know we will try if we can:)

I just told Dom this evening that we are not buying at Home Depot any more for what that's worth :)

Anna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom