GreenGlides Aluminum Hi-Perf Hose Fittings

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gawwwd Porkchop just buy a better wand and quit bitchin bout the cheap ones short comings. For damn sure quit wasting your time researching how to fix it. Shhhhsh just move on, quit letting this little petty sh*t trip you up.

Talk about the thick of thin things, do you know Steven Covey? :p

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I second Ofer's comments about the Greenhorn. We have 12 and 14inch Greenhorns around and no noticable overspray issues whatsoever.

I personally love the 14inch 5 jet Greenhorn.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sure it has some...but not enough to get your panties in a wad....

i like it for cleaning the edges a bit better...

hogjowl

Idiot™
floorguy is correct

"sure it has" some issues with overspray ... so does the titanium wand ... and I agree that most cleaners would never notice it (cuz they are dunces) and even those that do notice it would never pay it any mine (cuz they are not as anal as I am), but that doesn't negate the FACT that there is an issue with it.

So, kiss my ass, Taco.

And my hands are huge and I don't have T-Rex arms, Satan.

By the way, my PMF 802 has almost NO issues with over spray ... and I don't worry about the teeny bit it has.

Able 1

Name
Keith
floorguy is correct

"sure it has" some issues with overspray ... so does the titanium wand ... and I agree that most cleaners would never notice it (cuz they are dunces) and even those that do notice it would never pay it any mine (cuz they are not as anal as I am), but that doesn't negate the FACT that there is an issue with it.

So, kiss my ass, Taco.

And my hands are huge and I don't have T-Rex arms, Satan.

By the way, my PMF 802 has almost NO issues with over spray ... and I don't worry about the teeny bit it has.

JHC Pigman this thread wasn't about YOU or the wand of your choice rather if Lisa could make money selling high quality shit.. (dipshit) AND she could thrive doing it.. You know it, I know it, we want it.

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lisa is just as happy reading about me as she is about herself.

Well I did name my dog after him.

But, yes, I am trying to decide if there is enough market for them to invest the considerable sum it would take to produce them again. I am doubtful we could do the tank fittings again, but the hose joiners, wyes and reducers are feasible.

Take care,
Lisa

Able 1

Name
Keith
Not sure I would do the joiners, since we have CC.. 2.5 tank fittings would be SUPER cool though!! The problem with your biz is these fittings last FOREVER(not to discourage you) word will travel and I think you will be very successful !!!

Mikey P

Administrator
She's gonna tell Marty to charge an extra.1 a foot so he can afford to do two dry strokes and not be so anally consumed over a potential mist.

SFS Chuck and Excel spread sheets have ruined the guy..

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
You really shouldn't be assuming anything Ofer. My experiences with attempting to solve this problem have been extensive. And my discussions with various different people over the years about it have been well documented on this forum. Jet sizes and angles, wand shields and side notches have all been attempted. Nothing has solved it.

And those of you who say you don't have the problem with your wands are mistaken. You are just not focused enough, attentive enough, or bright enough to recognize it.

I definately IS a problem, but not one that most cleaners notice and not one that most mfgs want to try to solve. Greenie was the only guy who agreed that it was a valid occurance and attempted to solve it.

I used to think it was caused by the additional height of the jets, caused by the adding of the glide, but putting extenders on the jets, or changing the width of the spray pattern didn't affect it. Since Lisa started making flat bottomed glides with a side slot, I wonder if that didn't stop it, but I have long since stopped using the Greenhorn and so I can't tell.

I do know that my current wand with a flat bottomed glide on it doesn't overspray much.

Sufficient time has passed for me to reveal that Jeff told me he sent you a "special" Greenhorn just to mess with you.

F

FB7777

OK, I just ran both Greenhorns today on a school job

Neither wand over sprays at all, actually they both spray about a quarter inch in from the edge of the glide

Maybe your Manifold is bent or installed incorrectly, either way I imagine it can be easily fixed if yours oversprays

If you don't want the greenhorn , I have a 1.5 tube 12 inch PMF 802 wand Ill trade you for it

hogjowl

Idiot™
Send me the 802 and $400.

LOL ... it would not surprise me to learn I got a special Greenhorn ... but both my Titanium wands overspray too.

What is going on is I am just anal, and you guys aren't.

A few of you are anus' though ...

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Problem is Lisa, they were made to last, and they are still going strong!!

I have joiners and reducers. I also got a freeflow outlet to mount onto the tank on a new Legend XL machine but I sold that a month ago.

John

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
We will likely wait until Spring, if we do it at all. Good to hear that the old units are still holding strong.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty

I talked to Greenie today and brought this up.

He assured me your O ring is most likely when out and should be replaced with a Viton ring for longer life.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No Ofer two different people. One is a reeetard and the other is stoopie.........ok, you're right same person. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom