Greenhorn wand??

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
OK, I keep seeing people mention that they have a "GreenH0Rn" wand...

WTF is it and WHERE do I sign up for one??

tim

call jeff at greenglides.com, you will not regret it. Changed our dry times and flushing capabilities. Also ask him about 2 1/2 hose, vac releif and 4 to the door, he will shoot you straight on what you need

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I love my Greehorn! I have a lot of different wands and modified wands as well as RX-20 rotary extractors. The Greenhorn is hands down my favorite wand at this time. It looks big but it is light weight. The price is also great for everything you get on it. Also as mentioned, try to get the 2.5 inch set up for your particular Truck Mount. I am amazed at the combination of equipment and cleaning wands how much better they can clean and dry. Just call Jeff and Lisa. They are not going to try and sell you things you don't need and are very helpful. Every little item they do mention for sale has made improvements on our cleaning units.

Mark Saiger

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I also dig my GreenHorn, big time.

Every time I ask Jeff to send me a Bayco/Kunkle, he asks me for vac gage readings to determine whether I really need one. Once I asked him to send me some more KMA ParFlex and he told me how to get what I had repaired instead.

GreenGlides definately won't sell you anything you don't need.

Call Jeff and Lisa at 1-866-GET-TEFLON.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here ya go

greenhorn.jpg

greenhorn2.jpg

very nice

TimP

It only takes a week or two and the shiny wand is no more....unless if you wipe it down religiously or something.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I am glad mine isn't shiny anymore, sometimes a light would reflect just right & blind me :shock:

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Dude when the wand has that much bling to it you should want to wipe it down daily just to let it shine!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Clean equipment going into a house is a must.
I try to clean my wand after every job.
It is really just taking the hose and spraying off the crap and letting it air dry. Maybe wipe it down a little bit.
I will power wash my hoses at the end of a big day so they look decent coming into a house.

I love seeing the cleaners with 4 different colored hoses, dirty as hell with duct tape hanging off of them as they drag them into the house with a rusty wand with crap packed under the jets.

Kills me.

Image is everything.

Greenie

If your Greenhorn is all skanky, a little acidic cleaner will make her shine again, that is a super polished smooth stainless tool, I could have taken it to a mirror, but I didn't want to bring out the vanity in cleaners like Marty.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Here is a picture of my green horn stair tool.....

IMG_3814.jpg

and here is another one.....

IMG_3813.jpg

so..what the f%#k is wrong with these pictures.....

Greenie

Jim...you are killing me. :lol:

u might as well take pics of your poorman's GH replacement when it arrives.

still laughing... :lol:

Able 1

Name
Keith
That greenhorn wand looks nice!

How much dose it weigh compared to a ty?

Is it shorter i'm having problems with going around furniture in bedrooms.

I called around the area, I do it once a year to get prices and there was one company that said their wand will lay flat to get all the way under beds. Have any of you heard of this?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Thank you!

How much do they cost? That web site not so good!

Thank you!

Keith

The Bentley is right around $620 (before shipping and taxes). Not sure about the Greenhorn though, but man after hangin around on this board for a while I'm definitely thinking the Greenhorn will be my next wand.

Chads

Supportive Member
the question should not be how much does it cost but how much does a bently weigh and who the hell cleans under the bed that they need a wand to lay flat.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Bentley comes with an imitation Chinese knock-off glide. By the time you pay for a real GreenGlide for it (assuming they are available) you could have gotten a GreenHorn with a real glide for less $.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have both the Greenhorn and the Bentley. I do use the Bentley under beds, but the greenhorn for all my other cleaning. Bentley is ok, but the greenhorn is designed for your real "out in the open" cleaning. It also is like most other wands where you have to do some manipulation in tighter spaces, but wow does it clean! You have to take into consideration to make the Bentley be able to lay flat, you have to give up on some of the other. My Greenhorn is my primary wand. Hope I explained this well enough....

I also find the Greenhorn very light. Even lighter than an 11 inch prochem I have.

Mark Saiger

Greenie

Able 1 said:
How much dose it weigh compared to a ty?

Ti weighs 8.5lbs plus glide and checkvalves (1lb 2 oz.) makes it 9lbs 10oz.
Greenhorn is 10lbs 10oz. fully equipped.
Neither of these are "heavy" in use.

Is it shorter i'm having problems with going around furniture in bedrooms.
no, about the same.
One of my motivations for the GH stair tool, keep that 40" tool nearby, very handy for tight spots, plus it's not to short, you can clean a closet or a bath with little bending.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You're talking about the stair tool ... right? That flat assed tool with no bend in it ... right? No how the hell can you stand upright and clean carpet with that thing?

Does the fricken head on that thing adjust up and down, or something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom