Greenhorn Wand

CarpetKING

After much deliberation over which wand to buy I finally decided to buy a Greenhorn today. Man, what a sharp looking wand. Considering I've been using the same PMF 12' 2 jet wand since I started 7 years ago I was able to justify the price. So for the first time I think ever I'm excited about going to clean carpets tomorrow and test it out. Well let you guys know how it does.

G

Now in the future,keep buying more toys like that and you will stay excited. PS- you will like it

Mike Draper

you are going to be upset!!!! Upset because you've been using that western family wand all this time when you could have been using a greenhorn. Just wait until you upgrade to 2.5" hose! It's like buyin a Vortex for pennies on the dollar. :wink:

CarpetKING

Yea looked at some of the 2.5 today thats something I defintely want to get in the future. Yea you say western wand? I took a picture of the new Greenhorn beside my old Ghetto Wand...Its a Laffer! Will post the pictures tomorrow sometime. I heard about an ugly wand contest a couple months back - I could've given the worst ones a run for their money...But its nice to be excited to go to work for a change.

CarpetKING

Mikey I'm guessing your talking about truck mount forums? I dont have a handle there. Oh and I've never even owned a glide before. My definition of glide would have been some greased lightning and WD-40!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Just remember its ok if it doesn't feel like work! Don't go grabbin your other wand because you aren't getting your arm work out for the day! :)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But remember that any glided wand doesn't provide any agitation so you'll probably have to do some sort of prescrub with a machine.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Not usually the case, cob butt.

Make sure you get two 8002 stainless jets for the two outside jets, or learn to ignore the overspray issues like most people here do.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I thought 700psi with a 15 flow WAS aggitation??

The wand kicks ass...wish I would have known more about it before I bought the Evo.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
APROX $700. The Greenhorn was the best equipment purchase I ever made. Well worth the money.

If you love the wand get yourself the stair tool....I am very very very happy with them both.....I have hybrid glides and love em....

Chris A

Name
Chris
Its the best wand I've ever used, equal in cleaning to the Ti but the Ti is too light, which is why I like the GH better.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
c_adkins said:
Its the best wand I've ever used, equal in cleaning to the Ti but the Ti is too light, which is why I like the GH better.

ready to sell that beat up POS Ti, yet, Chris?

lemmie know

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
meAt said:
ready to sell that beat up POS Ti, yet, Chris?

lemmie know

..L.T.A.

I told you, it means too much to me to sell! She's got a nice resting place hanging up in the garage.

CarpetKING

Worked all day today and just got in. This wand is definitely worth the price and the praise it gets. The drying times were obviously good but I was more impressed with the overall ease of use and cleaning ability. This wand is very ease to use. Almost effortless. I would equate the difference to the difference of a Corvette and a Mustang. No offense Ford guys:) I did come from a really crappy wand though but I couldnt be happier with the money spent. Btw if any of you guys are interested i have a SWEET Vette for sale!

sdaws4

Because you’re going back to a Mustang just like you will go back to your 2 jet :mrgreen:
one day I'll have a GH also

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom