Greenie

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i seen him today...and yesterday...but i have no plans to go to cms tomorrow.....but you all should know

he is still UGLY

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
not really...Ray will get them if you want one but they sell the ss range and blueline
Ray is a great guy to do business with

Name
George Valliant
Why in the heck didn't he buy a Judson and go into the cleaning biz like the rest of us?

I find it very odd he hasn't posted since the day that "Josh" thread erupted.

I'd say he's deliberately avoiding us.

He did say "Vac Tatts are stupid". Maybe he thinks Mikeyboard is stupid too.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
WTF happened to Jeff? He was the golden boy here and seemed to have a monopoly on the best glides in the industry. I will from now on and evermore take everything said here with a grain of salt. There are some great resources here but I have been burned too many times buying the hottest chemical or equipment because it was all the rage here too many times. I am still waiting for the rest of my order to ship from truckmount direct I paid for in December.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
There are some great resources here but I have been burned too many times buying the hottest chemical or equipment because it was all the rage here too many times.
A bulletin board is part of "Teh Internet" Mike. That means a high percentage of what you read is BS, and it takes some seasoning to figure out who's who or how they're connected to what. That's why there are cleaner's associations; shills can't survive face to face.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I posted the above as a general response to a particular post, not the thread subject.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
The Great Oz said:
There are some great resources here but I have been burned too many times buying the hottest chemical or equipment because it was all the rage here too many times.
A bulletin board is part of "Teh Internet" Mike. That means a high percentage of what you read is BS, and it takes some seasoning to figure out who's who or how they're connected to what. That's why there are cleaner's associations; shills can't survive face to face.

Amen brother - follow the dollar and you will usually see why something is "board de jour".

roro

Farenheit251

I can't think of anything I bought from Jeff that I wasn't completely happy with the results. A few times he told me not to buy something. He has improved my cleaning so much. He has brought more innovation to our industry than every other manufacturer combined.

dgargan

So does this mean he's out of business or is he just selling his stuff on the side now?

F

FB7777

ACE said:
WTF happened to Jeff? He was the golden boy here and seemed to have a monopoly on the best glides in the industry. I will from now on and evermore take everything said here with a grain of salt. There are some great resources here but I have been burned too many times buying the hottest chemical or equipment because it was all the rage here too many times. I am still waiting for the rest of my order to ship from truckmount direct I paid for in December.

yep...

about six months back or whenever Mytee lost their court battle with HR, I called Ken Harris about glides...

I told him I was concerned about doing business with him because of what I've 'heard' on the internet.

He shipped out a slotted glide and said " pay me if you like it"

I paid him cheerfully...

steampro

Name
Ryan
I can't think of anything I bought from Jeff that I wasn't completely happy with the results. A few times he told me not to buy something. He has improved my cleaning so much. He has brought more innovation to our industry than every other manufacturer combined.

I agree

ACE said:
I am still waiting for the rest of my order to ship from truckmount direct I paid for in December.

Yep, me too. That was December its now March.

Name
George Valliant
I suspect he took a lot of heat for the "Josh" thread and is afraid to show his face now. What else could it be?

I see no shame in selling Josh a new Judson and taking Harpers unit in trade for installation. A gift intended to help one person actually benefitted several. Josh got a new Judson, Greenie made a sale, Les moved another unit, and Harpet got a warm fuzzy and a tax write off. Nobody got hurt.

The only problem is Josh and Greenie didn't have the balls to come on and explain their position. Right or wrong everyone understands how tuff business can be. Besides, everybody's gotta eat man.....

I wish Greenie the best always. He's practically family here and it would be cool if he would have told us himself about the new job.

Or whatever....

Party on dudes!!!

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
I've never met Greenie in person, but what I know of him and through my dealings with him, I highly doubt he's afraid to show his face anywhere. I'm sure he simply has enough on his plate and chooses what to devote his time to. He's always been great to me and I've never been dissapointed with anything I've bought from him or Lisa. I wish Greenie the best and I'm sure he'll be back.

Bob Foster

Greenie is still in business for himself and reachable at his number or email or pm and still sells the same lines including Judson.

He also has the other job too and he has the owner's blessing to keep his own business going at the same time.

We all have to do what we have to do to survive these times. I wish Greenie the best and hope you guys will do like I intend to and continue to support his business.

Any dealings between Greenie and Josh are none of my business.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I met Greenie in '04 at Doug Heiferman's IICRC upholstery class. He showed me a stick of teflon he'd been whittling on to fit on the end of a wand.

Delt with him many times since. Always gives more than he takes.

F

FB7777

Bob Foster said:
No drama, your screwing with someone's livelihood. Think twice before you post.
how about you practice what you preach radar?

besides if everyone thought even once before they posted , this place would be a ghost town :shock:

Mike Draper

Jeff has always bent over backwards to help me out or just answer lots of questions. He is a great guy, give him a break. BTW, Lisa has always been great to work with as well, thanks Lisa! :D

Mikey P

Administrator
Jeeze Bob, what are you banging on Thang for?

For saying Drama?

There is some drama involved here after all. The people on the boards have kept Greenie's fridge somewhat stocked for the past five years.
IMO he should have exited with a bit more class.

But I'm happy for him that he found a stable gig.

Hopefully with a more complete diet he'll start thinking clearer.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Hopefully with a more complete diet he'll start thinking clearer.[/quote]

Maybe this will keep him off the pooper when someone calls. I swear everytime I called him, he was taking a dump.

Bob Foster

It wasn't a bang on Thang but a general comment to anyone who cares to consider it constructively.

For all the good Jeff has done we at least owe him time to do what he has to do without him having to spend time justifying and defending himself.

I was very critical of some people in the past, and months ago I publicly stated that I would back off doing this. If anyone cares to look through my posts you will see I most certainly have.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
vincent said:
Hopefully with a more complete diet he'll start thinking clearer.

Maybe this will keep him off the pooper when someone calls. I swear everytime I called him, he was taking a dump.[/quote]

maybe just the thought of talking to you, sent him there :lol: :lol: :p :p Iseeru

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom