Greg Cole Speaks Out!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
People are often asking me for my opinion, advice, counsel, mentorship, etc as I have built a rather large business in an industry that is full of O&O's. Another such person is Howard Partridge.

If you haven't read already, one of our longterm contractors : Yevgeniy (Eugene) Semenikhin was found dead Wednesday due to an apparent gunshot to the chest. He was 28! This has shocked many of us here in Atlanta and me in particular as I've known him for almost 8 years!

His family is in really rough shape and simply don't have the money needed for the funeral. Howard and I are doing a free webinar on building a marketing plan in hopes of raising money to help them. (We simply as that you make a contribution)

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/389436465

Or if you'd just like to help someone in our industry you can donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... MPGH8XCWL&
lc=US&item_name=Memorial%20Fund%20for%20Yevgeniy%20Semenikhin¤cy_code=
USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Howard was generous enough to set this up. We look forward to seeing everyone (and answering your questions) there Wednesday.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Good thing you're doing for his family. I read the article and it appeared that he took his own life. Is there any new information on why he did this? Sorry for his friends and family, sounds like he was a nice guy.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Rough time of year for many folks. Depression takes many forms, ...and many victims. A sad permanent solution to a perhaps very temporary problem.

Thanks Greg and Howard.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Peter,
We are all unsure as to if and why. How he could have shot himself in the chest with a shotgun is beyond me. Either way, it is very sad and has left his family in an impossible position. I hope my and Howards efforts can help them. Thanks for reading

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom