Grey Matter - Silver Solution Package

Name
Swani
My Grey Matter package that I won on an auction showed up. It came very well packaged with a variety of products.
Definitely interested in the Obliterate that uses Chlorine Dioxide to remove odors, but the 1 hour dwell could be a deal breaker, especially in the Winter trying to keep everything moving and not freezing up.
Silver Solution also has my attention and will be interesting to see how it does in different scenarios. It looks very concentrated.
The other products I don't know much about, but will definitely be putting them through the steps as they were intended for.
20211208_144814.jpg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My Grey Matter package that I won on an auction showed up. It came very well packaged with a variety of products.
Definitely interested in the Obliterate that uses Chlorine Dioxide to remove odors, but the 1 hour dwell could be a deal breaker, especially in the Winter trying to keep everything moving and not freezing up.
Silver Solution also has my attention and will be interesting to see how it does in different scenarios. It looks very concentrated.
The other products I don't know much about, but will definitely be putting them through the steps as they were intended for.
View attachment 112353
What the hey? No one said anything about a t-shirt, I’d have gone highe had I known.

• Haha
Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom