Grout "dusting" her carpet?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
A 1%er thinks her grout is chaulking and contaminating her white carpet. She Seems to think all the grout needs to be removed and re applied.

If this is the case- would applying sealer solve this problem?

I think its just normal dirt, an not the grout.
Both her n the husband seem to have severe OCD, so I wont be the one to regrout for them.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
A 1%er thinks her grout is chaulking and contaminating her white carpet. She Seems to think all the grout needs to be removed and re applied.

Both her n the husband seem to have severe OCD, so I wont be the one to regrout for them.
Run like hell and block their number.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G

yer very wise not too do that service for em lol

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The water was shut off to their building just when I was starting. I was using a portable since they had the Penthouse suite-- of course.
Luckily I had some water but not enough. When faced with this challenge-- she asked- "well have you ever cleaned carpet with Evian"?
we have some on hand?-- How's That for the 1% baby!" she asked me-- haha

anyway-- they were super happy I solved the water problem and continued the cleaning. They tipped me $50, But I was still thinking--Hope Im retired when they call again.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The water was shut off to their building just when I was starting. I was using a portable since they had the Penthouse suite-- of course.
Luckily I had some water but not enough. When faced with this challenge-- she asked- "well have you ever cleaned carpet with Evian"?
we have some on hand?-- How's That for the 1% baby!" she asked me-- haha

anyway-- they were super happy I solved the water problem and continued the cleaning. They tipped me $50, But I was still thinking--Hope Im retired when they call again.
New marketing strategy. "We clean with Evian water". Better than Zero Rez.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom