Grumpy old Frs..

Mikey P

Administrator
Gave an estimate to the old retired grump next door to my all dayer..

I asked him what he was going to move ahead of time on cleaning day.

It was deal killingly obvious that every $99 whole house hack hes ever used has just moved the sofa out gave it the once wand over and put it back.

When i explained my elitist move the ******* sofa 5 times speal he gave me that get the **** out look...

Gladly.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
wtf do you move a sofa 5 times again?
Move it out to vacuum underneath, move it back to prespray in front. Don't forget your sticky tabs. Move it out to clean underneath, move it back once it's clean. Then move it to the curb to throw it away. It was a fugly sofa anyway.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mike, I give the same speach when people want me to move everything. People really have no clue how much extra work it tacks on when they want that bedroom end table moved. I’m upset just thinking about it. My pricing changes when it comes to furniture moving.

1. Move to vacuum
2. Move to prespray
3. Move to CRB
4. Move to extract
5. Put back

And don’t forget #6. When the customer already moved it away from the wall before you got there in an effort to be helpful.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Time to start selling sliders... Sales and installation fees...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You guys are so dramatic about moving one simple piece of furniture. I'm surprised you morons are able to have a successful business with this display of inefficiency. This reminds me of the stupid dog and pony show that's showed off all over Facebook

MOVE IT ONCE. THAT'S IT!

There's no traffic underneath it, so there's no need to:
-Prespray
-CRB
-HWE

Just Vacuum underneath it. And if there is some evidence of soil that needs to be HWE, just do a pass with your wand and 9 times out of 10, the hot water is all that's needed to make it look just like all the other open areas that's treated.

If it needs the full prespray, agitation, and hwe, then charge for it. Mikey, you're already charging for it with your high ass prices, so just move it, vacuum underneath it, move it back, and move on.

Update your speech as to why it doesn't need "steam cleaned", and you'll have more happy customers and a higher $$$ per hour ticket.

I'm still on my first cup of coffee, so ignore my rudeness

hogjowl

Idiot™
You guys are so dramatic about moving one simple piece of furniture. I'm surprised you morons are able to have a successful business with this display of inefficiency. This reminds me of the stupid dog and pony show that's showed off all over Facebook

MOVE IT ONCE. THAT'S IT!

-Prespray
-CRB
-HWE

Just Vacuum underneath it. And if there is some evidence of soil that needs to be HWE, just do a pass with your wand and 9 times out of 10, the hot water is all that's needed to make it look just like all the other open areas that's treated.

If it needs the full prespray, agitation, and hwe, then charge for it. Mikey, you're already charging for it with your high ass prices, so just move it, vacuum underneath it, move it back, and move on.

Update your speech as to why it doesn't need "steam cleaned", and you'll have more happy customers and a higher $$$ per hour ticket.

Right on target

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

steve_64

I charge a lot extra if I have to move a bunch of Crap. That way its usually done for me when I get there. Partly why I never did much tile. All the furniture is piled in the kitchen and bathroom.

I usually don't Prespray under furniture but will hit it with the wand if I can tab it easily enough. Some just get vacd.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

MOVE IT ONCE. THAT'S IT!

-Prespray
-CRB
-HWE

Says the guy who cleans dirt floors.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wonder if any of you realize how STUPID you sound to home owners when you say the terms

PRE-vacuum

PRE-spray

PRE scrub

And have to explain your 26 step process

etc.

No wonder people think of us as dumb shit janitors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom