Guess who?

Mikey P

Administrator
97211-2ac3b3c8ffbc5e3ca055f5b818138d64_big.jpg

Name
Steve Lawrence
Yeah, $34.95 for a living room in that coupon. This was back when $35 meant something! I think our minimum in our town was about $35. Now it's $150. LOL!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Had a great time at Mikey’s Fest! Awesome meeting everyone and can’t wait to get out to the next one.

Thank you for all of your help with upholstery cleaning at the Ronald McDonald House Saturday.

When time was short and I had to move us to the pace of the car cleaning scene in “Pulp Fiction” (and I was barking orders like “The Wolf”) you helped get work that was needed to be done quickly, efficiently, and the results were great!

Veteran speed and efficiency ....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Did you say pretty please.........wit sugar on top........?

Let's just say that I was polite but not Mr Rogers at that point.

That is no reflection on the volunteers, to be clear. There was a ton of work to be done, and when the pressure was on Jason and a few others stepped up and did a great job.

Chandler Thompson had everything, I mean EVERYTHING, you could imagine needing, and then some. His set up and degree of organization was amazing.

BestWayJay

Name
Jason Lawrence
Thank you for all of your help with upholstery cleaning at the Ronald McDonald House Saturday.

When time was short and I had to move us to the pace of the car cleaning scene in “Pulp Fiction” (and I was barking orders like “The Wolf”) you helped get work that was needed to be done quickly, efficiently, and the results were great!

Always happy to take barking orders from one of the industries best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom