Gun Shop Area Rug Cleaning

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Here's a nice area rug we cleaned while doing all of the administration offices at a local gun shop.

Special Thanks to Belding & Mull for your yearly cleaning appointment.

Cleaning opportunities are definitely everywhere man steps foot! Our Job...We just gotta find them!

Area Rugs Belding & Mull.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Ron K

Fired my First Sig 1911.
They had a Rug Doctor in the corner.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Fired my First Sig 1911.

which model? (full size, mid or compact?)

that sig 1911 is such a tight gun.

believe it or not, Justin, tight slide/frame fit doesn't account for much accuracy .
I have a Colt Gold Cup that "rattles" when you shake it, but it punches sub 1.5" groups @ 25 yards ..fo-reel.

The lion's share of accuracy in a 1911 is in the barrel fit and consistent/repeatable lock-up of same
frame/slide only accounts for about 10% in the over all accuracy picture

case in point, I have a Springfield Loaded model with an uber tight slide/frame fit (tight as any Les Baer you'll ever see)
With best ammo, it will only print 2.25" groups @ 25yrds (which is pretty much average for most any manufacture's off the shelf 1911s)...2 to 3" groups @ 25 yrds , that is

Sig 1911s are a pretty good value right now though...Sig's pretty aggressive at adding a lot of features not typically found on sub $1000 1911s

..L.T.A.

Reactions: JS41035

Ron K

believe it or not, Justin, tight slide/frame fit doesn't account for much accuracy .
I have a Colt Gold Cup that "rattles" when you shake it, but it punches sub 1.5" groups @ 25 yards ..fo-reel.

The lion's share of accuracy in a 1911 is in the barrel fit and consistent/repeatable lock-up of same
frame/slide only accounts for about 10% in the over all accuracy picture

case in point, I have a Springfield Loaded model with an uber tight slide/frame fit (tight as any Les Baer you'll ever see)
With best ammo, it will only print 2.25" groups @ 25yrds (which is pretty much average for most any manufacture's off the shelf 1911s)...2 to 3" groups @ 25 yrds , that is

Sig 1911s are a pretty good value right now though...Sig's pretty aggressive at adding a lot of features not typically found on sub $1000 1911s

..L.T.A.[/QUOTE]

What tight he meant straight from the urban dictionary

Tight
1. Close
2. Tight p
3. Stylish, cool, having everything together.
4. Scrooge
1. Me and joe been tight since we were in jail together.
2. That p i hit last nite was tight.
3. Did you see his ride, it was tight.
4. My mom's tight she won't give me $10.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
What tight he meant straight from the urban dictionary
Tight
1. Close
2. Tight p
3. Stylish, cool, having everything together.
4. Scrooge
1. Me and joe been tight since we were in jail together.
2. That p i hit last nite was tight.
3. Did you see his ride, it was tight.
4. My mom's tight she won't give me $10.

.ooops....:icon_redface:

thanks Ron

I'm just an ole curmudgeon ....ain't down wit all these kidz lingo..

terms like "that's really sick" ...still means "ill" to me...:icon_razz:
and being a 1911 gEEkus Maximus, first thing I think when i hear "tight" is frame/slide fit

now that I've trounced Bryan's thread about the cool walk-off mat, I'll mention I have more than a few 1911s AND a Rug Doctor.
fo-reel...bought it a few months ago at Home Depot ..they had 8 or 10 of 'em the rental dept was selling .
I plugged 'em all in and ran 'em and picked the best one, then chipped the rental dept manager down as far as he'd go...got it for $280 OTD.

I'll use on a PITA hi-rise senior living building we service ...feeling a little guilty about smearing old folks "stuff" around with the shake 'n shine machine .
even with 100% cotton pads, and they "look" good...it makes me feel a little "dirty" inside knowing someone's grandmother will be moving in on a "spray 'n wipe" cleaned carpet

..L.T.A.

Reactions: JS41035

Ron K

Larry I knew what you meant. I think WTF means Wednesday Thursday Friday!
My son also has a CZ 9mm and it just feels "unprecisionie" (TM) compared to the Sig 1911.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
My son also has a CZ 9mm and it just feels "unprecisionie" (TM) compared to the Sig 1911.

CZ makes good pistols..not as "polished" or pretty as Sig's 1911s, but the CZ75 variants are damn good shooters .
Easy to "intuitively" shoot well...almost 1911 like in that regard , and just the opposite of Glock, which are good pistols too, just not easy for most to shoot well

..L.T.A.

Reactions: dealtimeman

rick imby

Name
Rick
What makes the Glock hard to shoot well? My Beretta is much more accurate in my hands than my Glock?

pacificsteam

Name
Jim HIggins
that looks right nice. Just make sure you don't get involved in cleaning stuff in an area near a indoor gun range. There is a ton of lead dust and you really don't want to be exposed to it.

Jim
Pacific Steam Co Lynnwood
www.pacificsteamco.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom