Guys I'm fairly new in this business

John Alzubi

Guys I'm fairly new at this. can anyone tell how to clean kool aid stians. I used red out and :?: few other spotters but no luck.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
alkjvofijdfpoerknqpoiehjrf;lkenrfoqwiejfoinopincpoqijr,kenroqhjroijfj;lknmfoiqjo
jpoqinfwepoknvpoiqhpeoitjjqew;lkmpqoregopirgpoqiejrop[iqjgvkjnpwoij[oajfpoiaj
]oipndfpoqinwdfpvoiejfpoijt0opiu90342u t952u4ghon24poij2p0958t0-1324t

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have always been able to get it out with red relief and an iron....
just mix the A and B and spray with red relief.....set steam iron on lowest setting ( i use medium setting) and place on damp towel covering spot...let it set for about 30 seconds ..just keep a good eye on it and be patient...work with it a little bit and don't get into a big rush....once it has disappeared or turned a yellowish color flush it out with wand....

BTW I would highly recommend that you find some old scrap carpet some where and pour some kool aid on it and let it set and dry and practice on it until you are comfortable with it....you have to know your stopping point so you don't remove the color out of the fibers..........

John Alzubi

I have been doing commercial carpet cleaning for 5 yrs and 1 year in the resdintial carpet cleaning , I never had to deal with these knid of stain in the commercial side. I took a IICRI class, and whet ever I learned there on how to remove kool aid stains really didnt work. so is there anyone willing to help?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Like Jim said, ProsChoice "Red Relief" works the best I've seen, although it says you don't need to use an iron, that may well be, but to activate it quickly use the iron. Not for use on wool; use "Red Relief for Wool" (I've never tried it).

RickL

I agree with the above statements red relief (the two part pro's choice) has always done the trick for me. I don't use an iron though I use a steamer I bought at Walmart for about $20, to me it takes a couple mins longer to heat up but it's much safer than the iron. I personally tried the iron and just didn't feel comfortable with it the first time so went with the steamer and you pretty much can't screw that up.

ODIN said:
cti red one with a wallpaper steamer works best

Steamer does work the best...takes a little bit to heat it up but it truely is the easiest and safest way....you dont have to worry about leaving an iron mark on the carpet....

John, Ive just checked out your website and I think you might wanna take out the "Tick and flea removal" advertisement out of there.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
vac away red vanish is a one bottle (no mixing) product that works better in my opinion, which reminds me I need more of it. This was my 1st supply and very pleased with the results. They also have Red Vanish for wool which has been very good also.
BTW they had a sample kit which you can get by paying for freight I believe.

R

R W

Vacaway Red Vanish is good, along with heat (steam or iron). I just picked up a 2 part system from Vacaway, but haven't tried it yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom