Supportive Member
Name
Derek
dang, i read this whole thread because i thought Craigers was back :errf:

TC Cleaning

Name
Alex
Hey everyone!

Brand new to the Mikey's Board, but love all the discussions I am seeing here so far :)

We got our wrap when we purchased our vehicle new in 2010 and has minimal wear 3 years latter. Wrap costs between $2,500 to $3,500. Just a couple weeks ago we had an individual drive up next to our truck and motioned to roll down our window. He asked how much it would be to have an upholstered chair cleaned and called later that week. We have had many neighbors walk up after seeing our truck and ask for services.

Washing your truck is a must to help keep your wrap in top shape as well!

Below is a video with our wrap in it. The video is about drying your carpet, but thought it may be humorous to you as well. We were trying to show a lighter side to our technicians as well as help promote air movers. We shared the video with Jon-Don and Dri-Eaz on Facebook and they both liked it - Jon-Don also shared the link.

No hard feelings if you don't like the video, we had a good time making it. Looking forward to participating more on this forum !

[video=youtube_share;E4wYf8aeetM]http://youtu.be/E4wYf8aeetM[/video]

TC Cleaning

Name
Alex
Welcome to the worlds' best and most veteran filled cleaning forum!

Fun video, what have your customers said about it?

We are just starting our social media online presence, so we are still working on building a follower base. We have not received any customer feedback yet. Have to start somewhere right -

Thank you for your comment!

Back
Top Bottom