Hack install fixup.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Hack install a couple of years ago for the poepl that sold the home to my clients.

Cut a straight line out too far, across the angle and slapped a bit of tape on the back and a quick 'she'll be right mate!" and he was on his way.

The clients had all bound and used mats which worked out great as I had to do a total of 4 different repairs for this client and was able to use different sections throughout one mat to match wear.

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

If I had simply done a large square, it would have shown and be a lot more obvious.

Think outside the square :p with repairs.

John

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
cool, thanks for posting that. I would have cut a square to fix it. I will keep this in mind when I get this type of repair.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
admiralclean said:
Pictures are cool.

But ... WTF did he say?

Who? Me? refer to Tony's reply...

or my client? Here's the written response from her. "Julie from XXXXXX Street here. Absolutely THRILLED with your amaxing job on the carpet. Couldn't believe it was possible and thank you heaps!"

John :D

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Marty my friend, I can see that you lost you way after the first three XXX's.

It's not all what you think it means.

Brother John does not speak of S - E - X on a public forum. :oops:

It would appear from several of my posts also, that you have a problem comprehending the Queens English when it is spoken from the other side of the sty.

You had a golden opportunity to expound your knowledge and understanding of our wun tok at the Sahara in Lost Wages last month.

But you blew it.

Even Chucky, (after several Bundy's), was in the groove with our easy lingo.

All is not lost mate, we are aways here to help you along :lol:

AMAXING ?????????

This question from you really surprised me.

Let's put it back into context................

"Absolutely THRILLED with your amaxing job on the carpet"

This literally means that the customer was MAXED to the limit when she saw the final result of John's handiwork.

Don't get boxed in with impure thoughts my friend, think outside of the square, or box.

To help you even more, out of the kindness of my heart, here is a site that might help you.

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html

Please be aware though, that New Zealand is on the other side of the ditch from us, & a couple of hours ahead, so some of their colloquialisms may not have made the pages of this reference guide.

If you need any further guidance, please do not be too timid to ask, that's what we are here for cobber.

Toodle - oo for now,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom