hagopian

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
sadly many of the animals we rescue need to be euthanized Greg. They are bred to be mean and then neglected and abused by malnutrition and collars too tight. This spring event is such a great thing the ACN puts on, giving a chance for low income pet owners to have their dogs and cats get the shots that can sav their lives.

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Greg Crowley said:
you are euthanizing the poor animals because their owners are low income. You are a bastard Ken Snow

:lol: omg i had a good laugh at this one! lol funny...... but not....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Crash ..i believe that you an' I could overpower KEN and neuter HIM....
i'll await orders from the big hED!

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Ken Snow said:
Hi Loren

The business name is/was the family name, founded by Haroutun Hagopian in 1939, who died a few years before I started with the company. We are now a 3rd generation family business owned by myself and my in-laws Edmond Hagopian, Suzanne Hagopian & Angela Snow.

Ken

Thanks for the reply. Is there another large carpet cleaning business with the same name as yours? I see your website does say "original" http://www.originalhagopian.com

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Steve Hagopian was one of the sons who left the bus in the mid 70's and started his own cleaning company. His company does not sell rugs and has been owned by someone else for about 10 years. He is retired and living in Phoenix. He will be 83 in June.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Ken Snow said:
Steve Hagopian was one of the sons who left the bus in the mid 70's and started his own cleaning company. His company does not sell rugs and has been owned by someone else for about 10 years. He is retired and living in Phoenix. He will be 83 in June.

:roll: I guess some people don't read through all the post before they ask a question.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Loren Egland said:
I guess that was what I was thinking. Two companies by the same name. Different cities I presume.

Nope, actually really close to each other.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Their small shop is about 5 miles from our Rug Spa and we service a similar geographic area (The whole SE MI region). We have 4 other locations around the region.

Jamie~ Curtis and Bob are coming to Pontiac next Saturday where I'll be volunteering at a dog & cat shot clinic. It is not too far from them. If interested pm me and I'll send you the info. I'll be working so it will be more of a handshake thing.

Ken

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
Their small shop is about 5 miles from our Rug Spa and we service a similar geographic area (The whole SE MI region). We have 4 other locations around the region.

Jamie~ Curtis and Bob are coming to Pontiac next Saturday where I'll be volunteering at a dog & cat shot clinic. It is not too far from them. If interested pm me and I'll send you the info. I'll be working so it will be more of a handshake thing.

Ken
Should be interesting.......

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Curtis & Bob, let me know what time your thinking. Jamie may make it depending on timing and his work schedule for the day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom