Haircut reports!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well in a month,Im on a fast streak to exceed Larry,or else I go full Curly,sadly no more Moe...ps Brad ,awesome and grats to Amanda for spotcheck's on fuzz...Classy...Man...

steve_64

Feeling better after getting a tooth pulled last week but still some swelling. Hair is getting curly here too. 20200421_121415.jpg

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I've put on weight sitting around and cooking/eating more...

tidied my garage and looked at my mtb, its been 5yrs since I rode it .. the seat looks like a torture device
I was thinking about pulling the Litespeed road bike out after a couple of years but you gave me second thoughts when you mentioned the seat.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Our governor said I can get a haircut Friday😀 So text my gal while he’s talking. Friday at 9. Mayor said Nope, May 1😢 Damn it, can’t catch a break!

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Ahhh underground barber glad we ran into him. He’s the barber that used to work with my main barber. Ran into him n got his cell

D9F886FF-89F0-4ECE-8075-EF289BBF53C2.jpeg

Name
Jeff T
I went with the CORONA CUT....
#4 clippers all the way around....
My wife and children HATE it. I love it. Easy as pie to take care of. They say I look like I just joined the military.....
Although, my kids like to rub my head, and they say ‘nice puppy’....

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Finally got mine -20 bucks for 8 minutes but Larry the Stooge is gone .Now look purty once again...Well not that purty but more agreeable -lol...

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom