Happy Feet

Name
jack zerkie
My feet hurt after a long day but I read in the medical news that for people with diabetes you can lessen the pain. It really works. If you cut off the toe material of the socks it allows your toes to spread out flat inside the shoe. They sell new socks without the material but are expensive. I also had a small fungus in the toe but is also going away. I've been able to work all day without any foot pain so it works for me. Most socks push the toes together causing the pain in the shoes. I know some of it's my age but wow what a difference now have happy feet. Seems kind of different but it really works. Give it a try all you loose is some material on you socks. jz

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Wow now I know your as old as I am. You said GYM shoes. Everything is so specific now like special shoes for those who don't feel up to anything.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
maybe your using the wrong size?

i had feet pain but realized the shoes formal and casual we were using weren't wide enough.

we were using regular widths and the shoe saleslady measured us and put us in some 4e's!

way better and our toes aint crushed

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
My feet hurt after a long day but I read in the medical news that for people with diabetes you can lessen the pain. It really works. If you cut off the toe material of the socks it allows your toes to spread out flat inside the shoe. They sell new socks without the material but are expensive. I also had a small fungus in the toe but is also going away. I've been able to work all day without any foot pain so it works for me. Most socks push the toes together causing the pain in the shoes. I know some of it's my age but wow what a difference now have happy feet. Seems kind of different but it really works. Give it a try all you loose is some material on you socks. jz
Jack I have always looked up to you because of your spirit. I'm still cleaning daily almost 74 years young. I happen to still enjoy it!

Keep it up young man!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think about buying a unit and cleaning as a little side hustle. Then I wake up in a cold sweat and come to my senses. 😉

Maybe some day. Still too soon to get excited about it. Although love new machines and trucks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The sock idea is NOT mine look on Web Md they found out it works for diabetes . Only been a week but what a difference. They offer a sock that is already cut open& off so I just do my own. My body might be 77 but my feet feel 37 yeper. jz.
I'm still surprised. I would think it would be tougher on you feet to leave your toes exposed.

Name
jack zerkie
I'm still surprised. I would think it would be tougher on you feet to leave your toes exposed.
I wear size 11 shoe all socks hold your toes together but with the fronts removed your foot is flat and now your toes spread out for more comfort sounds yuk but it really works. The shoes give the support and now your feet are happy:cool::headbang:

Mikey P

Administrator
Get some adult shoes?

IMG_20190329_012635_651.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My body can take a beating. I have a strong back, legs and arms. However my feet are baby soft. I can't walk bare foot. I slip on shoes just taking the trash through the garage outside to the container. 😬

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom