hard surface wand , what kind and who sells it?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
There are a lot of options for hard surface tools.

Many start out with a Gekko Wand. Its great at getting into tight spaces and corners.
gekko_ar54_lg.jpg

The Gekko tool also has a few different head attachments.

Gekko 14" Brush Head
ar54h_lg.jpg

Gekko 14" Squeegee Head
ar54e_lg.jpg

I prefer to use a spinner tool. Less strain when cleaning tile, and much less mess as well.

Turbo Hybrid & Cobra Package
Hybrid.jpg

COBRA.jpg

The cobra you would use to clean countertops, showers, wall tile, or get around toilets in bathrooms.

You can purchase just the Turbo for $958, but with the package you're actually save $25 bucks on the Cobra, plus with the turbo/cobra package you receive free shipping for those items. You also receive a FREE gallon of Pro's Choice Heavy Duty Alkaline Cleaner, and a FREE gallon of Pro's Choice New Look Acid Cleaner. All together with the package, free chems and free shipping you're saving well over $100 bucks.

Mikey P

Administrator
A Turbo is a must.

So is a gecko TYPE tool IMO, a Teflon glided wand can substitute.

The PMF tool I had Olson order is nice but who ever welded it together ****** up by not asking for a floor to hand measurement. So I get to bend over to keep the head level with the floor.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I have the cobra set, what im refering to is a rubber type. I was told by the monkey pad guys
to use it between pads, that it works better than the cobra.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
When I started cleaning T&G, about 7-8 years ago, I would take the Turbo Hybrid, the Cobra, and the Gecko 14" to every tile job. For the past 5-6 years, the TH has been mostly idle. I'll throw it on the truck occasionally, but switch to the Gecko after a few minutes of use. TH is slow and akward. Gecko is much faster and more manouverable. IMHO, TH is a time-wasting toy.

Gary T

I used the Gecko once. POS. Warren, I use the Turbo with the brush ring for most of my stone work. On those others I use a wet-dry vac with a squeegee head.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

gavin

what hard surface wand you will want to get depends on what equipment you are using, and how often you are going to be cleaning hard surfaces.

If you have powerful equipment and you plan to spend a lot of time on hard surface, sure get the big stuff.

If you only clean once in a while and you are using something a little less powerful, a greenglide on your current wand might do the trick, and save you some green.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom