HARD TIMES FOR JOE POLISH

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You know all these years I've tried to read his stuff and given him second chances to impress me.

But ALL his stuff is just motivational crap.

I've seen it at ALL of the MLM stuff I've attended in the area.
I get invited to all the vitamin/amway/miracle enema sales meetings.

I never say no because alot of the people who invite me are my customers.

RAH RAH RAH!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Pure bullshit.

:shock:

F

FB7777

Walrus said:

RAH RAH RAH!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Pure bullshit.

you gotta stop working for idiots

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I guess I could have said that to my mortgage loan officer and my attorney.

Cameron1

Walrus said:
You know all these years I've tried to read his stuff and given him second chances to impress me.

But ALL his stuff is just motivational crap.

I've seen it at ALL of the MLM stuff I've attended in the area.
I get invited to all the vitamin/amway/miracle enema sales meetings.

RAH RAH RAH!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Pure bullshit.

If ever I saw someone that could use some polish it's you Jimmy boy

By the way, I did not receive your usual Holiday greeting message this year ? What's up wjth that?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry Steve but the dude is just out there fishin to feed the Piranha.

Seriously though, it was done so slimy he should be ashamed of himself. Get the Coy's to say FREE Money. PLEASE! :roll:

I know Joe likes to complain about the grief he catches, but sometimes he earns it. I've laid off him for month's but that was just too much.

You've got guys out there struggling to get by and for them to desperately give up their last few dollars in hope that Joe's marketing program will save them, isn't the right move for them.

It isn't that easy and it's not going to work that quick. The Free money will be those dollars paid to join up.

His programs may have value to the right company, but not when you're doing it out of desperation. Never pick on the weak!

Cameron1

RCTPKS said:
Sorry Steve but the dude is just out there fishin to feed the Piranha.

Seriously though, it was done so slimy he should be ashamed of himself. Get the Coy's to say FREE Money. PLEASE! :roll:

I know Joe likes to complain about the grief he catches, but sometimes he earns it. I've laid off him for month's but that was just too much.

You've got guys out there struggling to get by and for them to desperately give up their last few dollars in hope that Joe's marketing program will save them, isn't the right move for them.

It isn't that easy and it's not going to work that quick. The Free money will be those dollars paid to join up.

His programs may have value to the right company, but not when you're doing it out of desperation. Never pick on the weak!

Ever heard of a guy named Darwin?

R

R W

We got a window salesman that advertises 'round here that, I think, uses JP stuff. His ads are nauseating....I wouldn't buy anything from him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom