Hardball Protector anyone?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
So I have been using magic wands Magic spell, works good, I think :) But at $55.00 a gallon, its getting expensive..

So what are your comments on ther hardball protector? I called and got some info on it. The mad talked to me for 26 minutes, was very nice...

and what do you think about those sprayers he sells?

http://hardballchemical.com/ the prices are very affordable

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
UPS just dropped off my order of Soil Blocker (lemon) & Power Pak for Uph & rugs...good product from a good guy!

I tried the solvent and water base. The solvent is unbelievable. I applied it to upholstery and rugs. I did some testing on a few rugs I cleaned. I applied about a 1/4 cup of water to a rug, and it beaded up. I let it sit there for about 15 minutes. With teflon the water would have soaked in. Then I blotted up the water and applied a little coke in the exact same spot. Same result. It works great. As far as price just tell your customer you are using a premium product that commands a higher price.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
can someone make a video of applying protector with a pump up, im always concerend im putting down to much or to little

Mikey P

Administrator
I believe Hard Ball solvent covers 1000 feet per gallon.

Put a gallon of water in your sprayer and practice spraying 1000 feet of concrete or asphalt to see how fast you should be moving the wand/lance

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
I believe Hard Ball solvent covers 1000 feet per gallon.

Put a gallon of water in your sprayer and practice spraying 1000 feet of concrete or asphalt to see how fast you should be moving the wand/lance

That is exactly how I learned to apply the correct amount. I did feel a little embarrassed when the cops rolled up and ask what the heck I was doing. I figured the middle of the industrial park at 11:00Pm was a perfect practice field.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i like it alot. and the 2 gallon jugs of it come in Multisprayer jugs, so i can re-use it with other cleaning sol's in the future.

used up the last of my Lemon scented yesterday. i will stick with the fragrance free in the future.

any1 else have this happen: after awhile, with the Lemon i notice, a film forms in the jug, and when i am running it thru my Multisprayer, it clogs up the screen/siphon and stops up the flow.

anyone know how i might stop this from happening?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Dereck... start your own thread. Asking a question at the end of someone elses is called hijacking a thread. But since you asked, rinse out your sprayer or use the unscented I do and never plug.

I bought the sprayer and protector starter package. It's a good deal and both the sprayer and protector are performing perfectly.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
ken :lol: i dont mind hijacking !gotcha! i've no goal of being forum PC :p

tx for the advice Ken. i was wondering if it was the scent additives that were gunking it up.

any1 else?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It's not hi-jacking, cause it relates to the product.. talk all you want... I'm interested in that sprayer as well... anyone else have any reviews on it?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I bought the starter package probably 4 years ago. The product is as good or better the most. I like not having to take time to mix. The sprayer has worked flawlessly and I'm still using the original battery.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I just remembered that I did change the jet size on the carpet wand. The original was to small and it took forever to apply.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
joeynbgky said:
I'm interested in that sprayer as well... anyone else have any reviews on it?
joey, if you mean the Multisprayer, i am also on my original battery. granted i dont use it but once a week, roughly. but i have had it for 5 years or so. still works/runs like a champ. you are supposed to leave it plugged into your cancer stick lighter when it isn't in use. obviously take it indoors when the temps fall below freezing.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Got it today, got one unscented and one spring fresh. OMG that shit smells like bubble gum! I love the smell! Who cares if it works ill use it for deodorizer! :) Love the 2 gallon bottle. I can make moonshine up here in the hills of Kentucky when the protector is gone!

On his website, the Solvent Protector shows roughly 2,000 sq.ft. per gallon or 2,500 on level commercial carpet. Is this better than Scotchgard?

Which product would you try - the solvent fabric protector or the Soil Blocker (water-based)?

Chris

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
You always rake to distribute it evenly.

I also have the multisprayer, never had a problem w/ it.

I'd like opinions on the water based protector please.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Does the solvent protector smell funky?

Which fragrances have you guys tried and liked?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom