Hardball Protector anyone?

Opie Cleaner

I got the sprayer pkg a year ago and have been very happy with it. I use the solvent for furniture and the water based for carpet. Have used scented but prefer no scent. Mike othe products work well, use the pow r pak for upholstery prespray

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
it is ok to use the solvent on the caroet as well right? it says fabric protector on my bottle. But I was told its best for carpet and fabric is that not right?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I think I would get the electric because............. If we are doing big commercial jobs or a bunch of apartments in one complex like 20 or so a day the electric will be better. And I think it would be easier to use than the HF in some settings.. 60 minutes of run time on the battery one is not much

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Just one of the reasons the battery sprayer from Hydroforce was better. Before they discontinued it. It used a 12 volt Dewalt battery and you could charge one while using one. And you didn't even have to switch jugs. You just made up a gallon of protector or deo in a empty chem jug and dropped it in the sprayer. I wish Mytee would copy it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom