Harvard PX-Plus

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Honestly. I’m tired of powders. So damn messy. They’re better for whatever reason. Yeah Yeah. I’ve been cleaning carpet for a week with upholstery juice. Works fine. Cheaper than powder.
Are we really doing ourselves any favors saving shit box carpet?

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
Honestly. I’m tired of powders. So damn messy. They’re better for whatever reason. Yeah Yeah. I’ve been cleaning carpet for a week with upholstery juice. Works fine. Cheaper than powder.
How are you liking that quadruple duple strength PCP?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Powders are usually more concentrated and have more defoamers. You just have to mix them well

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Well, you guys didn’t give me enough info, so I ordered a jug of it. I’ll try to use it this week and I’ll let you know how it works.

I mixed it with hot water and the percarbonate did bubble up like jimmy said. I’ll let you know if it screws up my rinse

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well, you guys didn’t give me enough info, so I ordered a jug of it. I’ll try to use it this week and I’ll let you know how it works.

I mixed it with hot water and the percarbonate did bubble up like jimmy said. I’ll let you know if it screws up my rinse
Is it a prespray or a rinse????

Don't want to run it through your machine hydro force is fine.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Y

You probably know this O2 eats brass.

If you see blue in your chemical meter it's the brass getting eaten.
No I didn’t know that. Thank you for telling me.

Ok, so I changed my mind. I’ll just mix this in my citrazov jugs. Hel, why would the soap sales guys tell us it’s a rinse if it screws up our machines?

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom