Harv's new vacation get away..

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I couldn't bring myself to fly in to Vegas just for the day since I wasn't planning to attend either ICE or Sufaces. I'm sure Joe wouldn't trade being a couple inches taller for the extra pounds I carry.

As for the critics of the IICRC past, I'm with you; and so are the rest of the current IICRC Board. It takes some time to change an organization that's been doing things the same way for decades, but now that they've done most of the heavy lifting I've agreed to come on board with the IICRCA to see if I can help keep the momentum. The association will be all about giving benefit to members, so should be the Funvee of the organization.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hope like heck they start taking stock of the Purple Power Jockies!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
What page of the manual does Harry show How to burn down a failing carpet cleaning business. Harry reminds me of Rob Anspach both of them ran unsuccessful carpet cleaning outfits they show up on the internet coaching other cleaners. Of course before they Will speak they need the 3 digit code off the back of your credit card. Lmfao! Reminds me of all the SHamPoo crooks that hang out here.
Golden Boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk: Dude....that's cold!!!

Mr Wheelwright was instrumental in the house cleaning that taken place with the IICRC board. So many positive changes have taken place in recent years that the IICRC should be looked at in whole new light from how they were seen several years ago.

Those changes benefit not only the IICRC registrants but for all members of our industry too. :icon_cool:

Waldo as punishment you must now bow and kiss his ring! :p

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
How does Mr Wheelwright get away at this time of the year? You do know he usually is clubbing baby seals this time of the year.

Golden Boy

harryhides

Name
Tony
What page of the manual does Harry show How to burn down a failing carpet cleaning business. Harry reminds me of Rob Anspach both of them ran unsuccessful carpet cleaning outfits they show up on the internet coaching other cleaners. Of course before they Will speak they need the 3 digit code off the back of your credit card. Lmfao! Reminds me of all the SHamPoo crooks that hang out here.
Golden Boy

Waldo, if you even had a credit card, let alone paid me for ANYTHING, I might take your post seriously.
Truth be told, you got a free ride to come to Santa Cruz thanks to the benevolence of hisshonor Mr Mikey.
You really need to try to come up with new material, it's really getting old.
For those of you who have never met Waldo, keep in mind that he's a dreamer -

View attachment 3859

And here's Waldo getting lessons from Damien on how to hold a wand -

View attachment 3860

FredC

Village Idiot
1.4.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
A bargain

I guess (assessed at 1.6 now)

plus the "extensive renovations"

Strikes me as funny though hearing on video and Tony's statement seeming to justify the building because it was a good deal. I hope they are just trying to say they are good stewards of the funds.

It isn't like registrants get a cut if it sells

It looks like a college kid's first place................that forgot to factor in furniture cost

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom