Has anyone been to the ria restoration expo in Vegas before?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've not been to the one in Vegas but Dan has same vendors as connections except it's more restoration oriented. Several years ago I went to WLI events in Oakland and Pittsburgh and they had all the vendors you would expect to see at any big event.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Dunno, but I'm possibly flying over to Perth in March for Ausclean WA

http://preview.gpoint.com.au/

It's only a quick eight hour flight for me, from the top right side of Oz to the bottom left side.

Why not come down & I'll even shout you a Bundy. :winky:

:very_drunk:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have attended a few of the RIA conventions.

Compared to Connections there are less vendors, as Richard says mostly the restoration related companies more than carpet cleaning. There are also a lot less attendees. But those who are present tend to be the big players in restoration.

The educational offerings are not infomercials. There is real meat to the topics. Some of the topics may not be of interest to the O/O as they discuss a lot of management issues. If the topics interest you or if you want to share a drink and learn from the established players, it is worth attending.

I think the cost for the convention is more than Connections was.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They get into deep discussions often heated at times from those with differing opinion. I remember in Pittsburgh the argument of sewage water beneath structural components such as concrete pillers. There were more than a few that were ready to tear down the building to get to the bad bugs. :eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom