Has anyone busted their rotator cuff?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Recently busted the rotator cuff. Had to have surgery to repair. Along with a tendon. freaking thing is painful. Hated the meds prescribed so stopped that junk on the second day. CBD oil works best. At this point may ask the doc for a prescription to a smoke dispenser. :lol:

anyone had surgery on RC and do you ever recover 100%?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya about 30 or more years ago I decided that I would see how fast
I could pitch a hardball at the carnival....can't remember how fast
It was but I still have the pain

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Torn rotator cuff , crushed foot, knee surgery right and left, broken leg, inguinal hernia,broken arm playing hockey. broken wrist twice, wrist surgery X 2. torn bicep 3rd distal tendon, hemorrhoid and fistula surgery. appendix, varicose veins X2, tonsils. bulging discs, c4 , c5 l5. And I got circumcised and a vasectomy on the same day. The only thing I haven't busted is my nose. Pain is my friend.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Torn rotator cuff , crushed foot, knee surgery right and left, broken leg, inguinal hernia,broken arm playing hockey. broken wrist twice, wrist surgery X 2. torn bicep 3rd distal tendon, hemorrhoid and fistula surgery. appendix, varicose veins X2, tonsils. bulging discs, c4 , c5 l5. And I got circumcised and a vasectomy on the same day. The only thing I haven't busted is my nose. Pain is my friend.
How about I punch you in the beak, then you'd be perfect! 🙂

Mikey P

Administrator

Why in the hell would you voluntarily cut off your hat?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
good grief in comparison to Willy, I took a couple shots of Brandy and counted my blessings. Feel better now.

you strap on the tally wacker or bolt it on with a socket wrenchÂż

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Follow this and try it out for at least 1 week. Do exactly as shown, every detail. Doctors can't fix our bodies but we can work to return them to a more normal position of alignment.
Remember surgeons get paid to operate. This sight has helped me correct a lot of body pains.

Reactions: icleancarpetz
Name
jack zerkie
Recently busted the rotator cuff. Had to have surgery to repair. Along with a tendon. freaking thing is painful. Hated the meds prescribed so stopped that junk on the second day. CBD oil works best. At this point may ask the doc for a prescription to a smoke dispenser. :lol:

Yes last year the one and only time I played golf . Still hurts and makes funny grinding sounds sometime. But my old age doesn't help. I'm going to try the exercises don't want surgery . jz

Reactions: hogjowl

steve_64

I ripped my shoulder in a car accident. Heard it tearing and crunching as the adrenaline started in my toes and traveled up my legs. By the time it hit my groin I passed out.
Couldn't lift or move my arm for two weeks. Took a few month's to lift it even with my shoulder.
Its my good shoulder now. Never went to the doctor though so not sure the extent I of damage.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My partner had her rotator cuff fixed 2yrs ago I believe. Completely recovered. Has full use and motion in it. More painful than the knee replacement the previous year by far. Harder rehab. Rehab’s hard, but doing what they say is the key. Of course she’s “off the truck” so to speak, so would be hard to tell how it would be if
she was still in the field🤷🏼‍♂️

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Two of our guys had rotator surgery due to poor wand technique. They both came through surgery and rehab just fine. They wand properly now.

Back
Top Bottom