has anyone else..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Been having problems with the 1 gallon jugs of chemicals from Interlink....

when they went to the new look on the gallon jugs they went with a cheaper/thinner plastic....

I have had 3 unopened bottles in the truck break and I just had 2 unopened bottles blow in my garage

they implode and crack and leak every where...Until the change I have never had this problem

Shane

Jim Martin said:

when they went to the new look on the gallon jugs they went with a cheaper/thinner plastic....

I have had 3 unopened bottles in the truck break and I just had 2 unopened bottles blow in my garage

they implode and crack and leak every where...Until the change I have never had this problem

Interlink sucks!!!

Name
John LaBarbera
Shane said:
Jim Martin said:

Interlink sucks!!!

That bug is cool. I keep trying to kill it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Tom Meyer said:
Shocking, I'm sure it was somebody else's fault.

yea.it was whom ever decided to put a chemical into a paper thin plastic jug.........common scene.....its just not kind to some people.................

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I had a couple jugs of Maxim protector pinch and get a small hole. The only thing that kept it from leaking all out was vacuum. AS soon as I opened the lid however it became a shooter!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom