Has anyone ever sued a customer for leaving a false, bad review?

FredC

Village Idiot
well...if this part is true and she has proof they will end up paying her a lot of money

“They tried to drag my start-up wine-and-spirits technology business into it … They posted my entire medical record, including notes about my mental health, my bills, my insurance info, my driver’s license, birth date and home address,” she said.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
well...if this part is true and she has proof they will end up paying her a lot of money

I think there will be more than a few attorney's salivating over representing her on this one....IF true, as Fred said.

Reactions: Nomad74
F

FB7777

I love when bridges collapse on internet trolls

There are far too many self important butt hurt nancys out there driven and thirsty for revenge and use the internet as their weapon of choice

I bet she's left a dozen or so other negative reviews on yelp and other sites

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
she'll come out ahead if true. we had a friend who dealt with something similar far as an experience with a dr.
but in their case it was a childs dr visit.

dr in this case probably figures too simply prolong the ordeal and drain her acct so she cant win. thats what id do and if i was guilty in his situation at this point in the game lol

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
She expressed opinion and supposition. If he released private information it will be a draw. If a person leaves a negative review they need to stick with the facts. just the facts.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom