Has Anyone Owned Or Tried The "Scrub 3" Head For The 175?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Re: Has Anyone Owned Or Tried The "Scrub 3" Head For The 175

Tried it at Mikeyfest, it worked pretty well.

Rick said the purchasers disappointed with it were not using it right. They wanted to use it like a 175 but it is designed to be used as a Cimex up and down the room not side to side. It would be lighter weight, one man could lift it in and out, where a Cimex is really a two man unless you're Shorty. :p It is also less investment but would work similar to a Cimex.

If I couldn't afford a Cimex but needed one I might buy a Scrub3. If I had the money for the Cimex, I'd get the Cimex.

Name
Nate W.

John Watson said:
Very well said!!!

I guess it's just a height thing... I can lift it in and out of the van with no problems... Maybe you guys keep coming up short.... shiteatinggrin

I haven't tried the scrub3.

Bob Foster

Last I heard from Rick in the Cleaners Classroom he was reworking the Scrub3.

t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyrVkD-_cHMt]

John Watson

Natter, gooes to your coconut tree and hang out for a while!!!!!

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard

I bought an aluminum ramp for my cimex from harbor freight for about $130. Its about 6 feet long and 3 feet wide. Then folds in half for transport. I would never lift a cimex into a van or ask a tech to do it. God only gives you one back and when broken it is not pleasant. As far as the scrub 3 I was really curious too. However I think a cimex is an all around better product. They are available used accasionally for half price or sometimes a little less.

John Watson

Some SOB stole mine, cashed in on the alum. I figureDamn thing evan had a carring handle to help them get away..

They ignor my 2x8 planks with a sears ramp kit. If I had to do it again I would get a hydrolic stiff leg from harbor freight to mount in van.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

I've got 2 ramps, 1- folding the other ridged we got from Rick, we just down use them often. They are just a hassle to carry, store and not lose!

Last month I lifted the Cimex up on my own. It's not so heavy as it is awkward, no where good to grab to get a good grip on it.

Plus I dumped a little solution on the ground loading it. :oops:

Name
Nate W.

Big Star said:
I've got 2 ramps, 1- folding the other ridged we got from Rick, we just down use them often. They are just a hassle to carry, store and not lose!

Last month I lifted the Cimex up on my own. It's not so heavy as it is awkward, no where good to grab to get a good grip on it.

Plus I dumped a little solution on the ground loading it. :oops:

Lol... And lost a nut somewhere too... :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Naww......wife has them.

She only gives them to me on special occassions, says otherwise I play with them too much! :shock:

:mrgreen:

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs

I've got one. It does a better job of scrubbing than the 175 by itself, but if you try to shower feed with it be prepared to wipe everything down within 18" of the head. The upgrade they made it didn't help at all. It's not as fast as the cimex but never said it was going to be.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret

I would either go big on the cimex or save your money. I was kind of forced to buy the mex for a big industrial account.however I have found that gravity feeding releasit in the 175 to a champaign pad is almost as good for encap , but quite a bit slower than the mex. It did get the job done though. I would save your money I dont think the scrub3 is really a gamechanging piece of equipment .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom