HAs anyone seen this company

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
someone edited my post. I didn't write the comments I just posted the link. They did it again getting rid of the comments

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Shark said:
someone edited my post. I didn't write the comments I just posted the link

Sorry bud...I hit the edit button instead of the quote button. oops.

This was my post

I've heard of them and I get their emails...haven't had time to check them out yet but thanks for the reminder.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Provider Terms Of UseThe following terms and conditions govern all use by you and the entity that you represent (i.e. the individual and/or entity offering cleaning services) of the BidMyCleaning.com website's ("BidMyCleaning.com") cleaning provider service (the "Provider Service"). The Provider Service is owned and operated by BidMyCleaning, Inc. ("BidMyCleaning", "we", "us", or "our"). The Service is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on BidMyCleaning.com by BidMyCleaning (collectively, the "Provider Terms Of Use").

These Provider Terms, and your use of the Provider Service, are also subject to BidMyCleaning.com's Website Terms of Use. In the event of any conflict between these Provider Terms and the Website Terms of Use, these Provider Terms shall control.

Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of these Provider Terms you shall be and act as an independent contractor of BidMyCleaning and not as partner, joint venturer, or agent of BidMyCleaning. You solely responsible for all taxes, withholdings, and other statutory or contractual obligations of any sort, including, but not limited to, Workers' Compensation Insurance; and you agrees to indemnify and hold BidMyCleaning harmless from any and all claims, damages, liability, attorneys' fees and expenses on account of (i) an alleged failure by you to satisfy any such obligations or any other obligation (under these Provider Terms or otherwise), (ii) any alleged theft or property damage associated with the services you provide to any customer hereunder, or (iii) any other action or inaction by you. BidMyCleaning reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with BidMyCleaning in asserting any available defenses.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERM AND CONDITIONS OF THESE PROVIDER TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PROVIDER SERVICE. BY USING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE PROVIDER SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE PROVIDER TERMS.

PART ONE
Survey Policy
You agree to participate in every BidMyCleaning.com survey sent out to you, so that BidMyCleaning.com can determine best ways to provide better service to you and to provide you economic information regarding the residential cleaning industry. All information will be provided to you quarterly to help you determine how the industry is doing. All answers you provide to BMC surveys will be confidential.

My Profile
You agree to keep your BidMyCleaning.com profile up to date at all times. Your account e-mail addresses and phone numbers should always be current. Your profile short and long company description should be periodically reviewed to make sure it stays up to date.

Service Areas
You agree to keep your BidMyClaning.com service area(s) up to date at all times. You must accept any appointments scheduled in your service area. You understand that your account can be removed from the BidMyCleaning.com marketplace if you ever fail to honor a cleaning in your service area. Therefore, your service area should be periodically reviewed for accuracy.

My Pricing
You agree to keep your BidMyCleaning.com pricing area(s) up to date at all times. You must accept and complete all appointments scheduled at your listed prices. You understand that your account can be removed from the BidMyCleaning.com marketplace if you ever fail to honor your listed pricing. Therefore, your service area should be periodically reviewed for accuracy.

My Schedule
You agree to keep your BidMyClaning.com schedule area(s) also known as your availability up to date at least every 48 hours. This will ensure that the openings that you have indicated on BidMyCleaning.com are in fact open and prevent double booking. If an appointment is booked with you within your stated availability then you must accept the appointment or you will be subject to removal from the BidMyCleaning.com marketplace.

My Customers
You agree that all customers that you receive through the Provider Service are customers of BidMyCleaning.com. All customers that you receive are assigned to you until you receive a notice from BidMyCleaning.com that the customer has cancelled with you as a provider. When a customer cancels with you as a provider they will be removed from your scheduling calendar.

Completed Jobs
Once you complete a job you must log into your account and mark the job completed. The customer payment is not processed until this is done. For clarity, BidMyCleaning.com is not responsible for any payments with respect to jobs that are not marked (appropriate as describe below) as completed. To mark the appointment completed please follow the below eight steps. Please note that all appointments should be closed out within 8 hours of completion, so that customer credit cards can be processed for payment.
Log into your bidmycleaning.com account at http://www.bidmycleaning.com/provider
Click on "my schedule" or step number four
Click on the appropriate service area (View Detailed Schedule)
Find the date the cleaning was on then click on "update" or "view/edit" at the top of the calendar date
Then click on the "update" link to the right of the appointment you are trying to close out. The update link is located to the right of the appointment under the "Pending" hourglass. Please note that close outs can only be made after the appointment time has passed – the update link only appears after the cleaning.
Then choose the appropriate close out option. For example if the appointment was completed without any problems choose "Appointment Completed without issue" or "Unable to Complete Appointment (locked out)" if you arrived at the customer's house but the customer wasn't home or the key wasn't left under the door mat. If you ever choose the option to charge the customer more you must make sure the customer has agreed on the additional charge first. Customers receive an e-mail after all charges to their account.
Then click the "Green Button" at the bottom that reads "Update the status of this appointment."
The system should then tell you the appointment was processed successfully. If not, click on the link provided to let the Support Team know.
Payments for Completed Jobs
Our system pays weekly via PayPal. If you do not have a pay pal account you must establish one for free at http://www.paypal.com. PayPal has a toll free number you can call to get assistance if you are unable to set up an account. Each payment you will receive will be for the previous week's transactions. You can track your completed jobs under the transaction tab of your account.

Site Commission
BidMyCleaning.com receives a commission percentage off every appointment completed. The commission is received only after an appointment is completed. The commission percentage is based on your company’s legal structure. Before your account is approved you will be provided a percentage for single appointments and for recurring appointments. Therefore, you will have two (2) percentages. One percentage is for when a customer schedules a single appointment with you and the other percentage is when a customer schedules recurring appointments with you. BidMyCleaning.com receives a higher percentage for single appointments and a lower percentage for recurring appointments. All single appointments are billed at a higher rate than recurring appointments. The first appointment of a recurring series is billed at the single appointment rate.

Cleaning Types
You agree that if you are a maid service provider you must make sure you completely understand the four different types of cleanings that are offered on BidMyCleaning.com. When customers schedule cleanings with your company they are expecting that everything on the checklist is completed. You will receive a copy of the cleaning checklist every time a customer books with you. You can also review the checklists on BidMyCleaning.com at http://www.bidmycleaning.com/Our-Services

Cleaning Quality
You agree to fix any cleaning problems a BidMyCleaning.com customer might have with the job completed by you within 24 hours. Or you agree to allow BidMyCleaning to schedule the correction with a different provider. If a correction is made by anyone besides you it will be paid by your percentage. You agree to completely follow the cleaning checklist provided by BidMyCleaning for every type of cleaning appointment. The check-lists provided by BidMyCleaning are key to providing excellent quality for every cleaning appointment because the customer is expecting what is on the checklist.

Non-Compete Agreement
By accepting the BidMyCleaning provider terms of use you agree not to compete with a BidMyCleaning.com customer. The term "non compete" as used in these terms of use means that you shall not directly or indirectly engage in a business or other activity described as doing business for a customer that was provided to you by BidMyCleaning. All customers provided to you from BidMyCleaning.com are customers of BidMyCleaning.com. In the event of any breach of these Provider Terms, your account may be immediately deactivated and you will be excluded from BidMyCleaning.com permenantly.

Please note: BidMyCleaning.com does have a "Secret Shopper" program to assist us with the enforcement of NON-COMPETE issues as well as the monitoring / evaluation of all providers (we want the best providers in the world apart of BidMyCleaning.com marketplace). The following questions and answers will help with your understanding of the Secret Shopper program.

Q. Who are secret shoppers?

A. All BidMyCleaning.com customers that you serve are potential secret shoppers. You will never know from one appointment to the next who is and who is not a secret shopper.

Q. What is the function of a secret shopper?

A. A secret shopper is an BidMyCleaning.com customer that evaluates and monitors cleaning provider's performance / professionalism during cleaning visits.

Q. What does the secret shopper look for?

A. The secret shopper looks for overall cleaning quality, professionalism, appearance and for contractors willing to violate our NON-COMPETE agreement. This means that the secret shopper will inform us if you hand out YOUR business card or attempt to establish a cleaning relationship with them "on the side". The secret shopper might even initiate the conversation and ask if you would be willing to come out and clean their home. You should always advise them that they must go through BidMyCleaning.com to have a cleaning with your company. If you accept the side job, the secret shopper will inform us of this and your account with us will be terminated immediately.

Q. How do I know who is and who is not a secret shopper?

A. You will not know who is and who is not a secret shopper. They will not identify themselves as a secret shopper and will sometimes test your honesty by asking you to clean for them "on the side". It is very important that you understand that this program exists and that you are being monitored from time to time.

PART TWO
Disputes
By participating in commerce through the Provider Service you are agreeing that all transactions resulting in dispute regarding cleaning quality, completeness, tardiness or missed appointments are to be governed by the dispute resolution guidelines of BidMyCleaing.com. You also agree that these disputes will be initially resolved directly between you and the customer in accordance with the dispute resolution guidelines outlined by Bidmycleaning.com. Additionally, you agree that if disputes cannot be settled directly between the aforementioned parties that Bidmycleaning.com mediation rules apply and are legally binding.

DISPUTE RESOLUTION GUIDELINES
Reported Disputes
All disputes will be initiated on the customer side of the transaction. The customer must log into their BMC account within 24 hrs of the completed cleaning to report dissatisfaction by disputing the transaction. If a dispute is not reported by the customer Bidmycleaning.com will consider the transaction "completed satisfactorily" and remit payment to the provider. However if the customer does dispute the cleaning, the transaction will be placed in "disputed" state until the dispute has been resolved. The following is also true:
The provider will receive an email alert indicating that a dispute has occurred.
The provider will receive clearly outlined point(s) of dissatisfaction from the customer
The provider will also receive the customer's desired resolution
Provider Acknowledgement
The provider will have 24 hours to respond to the dispute
The provider must respond to the customer complaint through their bidmycleaning.com account in order for the response to be considered an acknowledgement that a dispute has occurred.
If acknowledgement is not made by the provider within the allotted time the customer will be granted a full refund.
Dialogue
All communication with the customer regarding the dispute and possible resolutions must be exercised through your respective bidmycleaning.com accounts. Should you have questions on how to accomplish this please email providersupport@bidmycleaning.com for assistance.

Resolution Phase
Once the provider responds to the customer dispute via their Bidmycleaning.com account, the resolution phase has begun. During this phase the provider and the customer must document all resolution proposals and counter proposals through your respective Bidmycleaning.com accounts. This is true even if the resolution proposal or counter proposal was originally communicated via a telephone call or email. Telephone communication is encouraged as it serves to expedite the resolution process. It is critical to note here that any dialogue not communicated through your account cannot be considered should the dispute escalate to mediation.

Resolved
Once a course of action has been agreed upon and executed the customer must log into their BidMyCleaning.com account and change the status from disputed to resolved. Bidmycleaning.com will release the proceeds of the transaction based upon the outcome of the written resolution dialogue. If the customer fails to change the status of the dispute to resolved, Bidmycleaning.com reserves the right to do so in the event that the supporting documentation supports such an action.

Stalemate
Should a dispute between you and the customer not be resolved within 60 days from initiation, the BidMyCleaning.com mediation policy will be initiated. Prior to expiration of the 60 day period, either party may enact mediation at after resolution attempts have failed by assigning the disputed transaction a status of "stalemate" inside their respective BidMyCleaning.com accounts.

Mediation
When the 60 day period expires, or one or both parties changes the dispute status to stalemate, the dispute goes to mediation, Bidmycleaning.com will render a judgment based on the information outlined by each party during the dispute resolution phase. Both parties will receive written notification of the judgment and the transaction proceeds will be distributed accordingly. You hereby agree that the mediation judgment will be legally binding on you.

Proceeds During Dispute
While the dispute is active, all proceeds including potential customer discounts/refunds, site transaction fees and provider payments shall be held by Bidmycleaning.com until the dispute has been resolved and cleared by disputing parties.

ISSUES NOT INCLUDED IN DISPUTE RESOLUTION GUIDELINES
Theft
Allegations of theft resulting in a dispute will not go through the Bidmycleaning.com dispute resolution procedures as this process only covers cleaning related dissatisfaction, tardiness or missed appointments. Any allegations of theft shall be reported to Bidmycleaning.com for information, rating and documentation purposes only. These allegations must be handled directly with the customer and the police with jurisdiction over the location where the alleged crime took place if necessary. Furthermore, the transaction will be processed as a normally completed transaction if there are no cleaning related issues. If there are cleaning related issues then normal dispute resolution protocol will be followed.

Damage To Property
Damage to personal property resulting in a dispute will not go through the dispute resolution procedures as the process only covers cleaning related dissatisfaction, tardiness, or missed appointments. Any allegations of damage to personal property shall be reported to BidMyCleaning.com for information, rating and documentation purposes only. These allegations must be handled directly with the customer and the court system with jurisdiction over the location where the alleged damage occurred if that becomes necessary. Furthermore, the transaction will be processed as a normally completed transaction if there are no cleaning related issues. If there are cleaning related issues then normal dispute resolution protocol will be followe

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Yes I read all that on the site. I guess I was looking for information on if anyone has done business with them

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Shark said:
Yes I read all that on the site. I guess I was looking for information on if anyone has done business with them

I wasn't sure that info was available until you signed up. I only saw it after completing my profile.
I'm going to dip my toes in their water to see where it goes.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is how I saw it. You could back out after you read it. We will se can't hurt. It is better than giving someone else a cut

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Or sign up on the Network and get a webpage included....but wait, there's....nah, that's pretty much it.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Please Read Everything in this E-mail – it is very important to successfully receive appointments from us!

Hello Pelham Bay Carpet Cleaning,

I have approved your account and made it live on the BidMyCleaning.com website. However, I do have a few things that I want you to be aware of. Below I have provided those things, please let me know if you have questions.

1. Site commission – if our commission is too high for you and you don’t want to add the Book Now! then adjust your prices up a little bit to offset our commission percentage off completed jobs.

a. Initial appointments: you will get 85%
b. Recurring appointments: you will get 85%
c. Book Now! feature: you will get 90% for appointments. If you add the Book Now! feature to your homepage and/or contact page of your website you will get 90% of all appointments. See below for the features and benefits of Book Now! Let me know ASAP if you would like to use the Book Now! feature.

2. PayPal.com – we pay you by email with PayPal.com, so make sure your “PayPal” email address under your profile is the same email address you use for PayPal.com. If you don’t have an account setup with PayPal.com you will need to signup for a free account with them, so that we can pay you.
3. Please make sure you read our terms of use carefully because it is also like a provider manual.
4. Service Area – When completing your service area it is always best to choose the entire County(s) you service then individually delete the zip codes/cities you don’t service. If you are unsure about adding your complete service area(s), please call our office because we want to make sure you completely understand how it works, so you get business in the area(s) you service. The office number is 866-260-3180. When you call provide your company name.
5. Please send me a photo via email of you or your team or your company logo, so that I can upload it to the website. If you want to receive a lot of appointments having a picture of yourself would help a great deal.
6. You do not have to call customers to confirm appointments when you get an appointment from us because all appointments have already been confirmed. We don’t send you leads but confirmed appointments. However, the customer might call you, so make sure you respond to him or her in a timely manner.
7. You should have three sets of pricing sheets that you can rotate on the BidMyCleaning.com website to determine what prices get customers to schedule with you more. Your pricing sheets should reflect your low, lower, and lowest prices if possible but not required.
8. If you ever need your account reviewed to see if you can do things better email providersupport@bidmycleaning.com

Book Now! by BidMyCleaning.com is the most technology advanced online scheduling tool available for the cleaning industry. Book Now! enables you take advantage of every customer to your website and manage that relationship once they schedule without ever having to talk with the customer.

Below I have highlighted some of the great features and benefits of using Book Now! In addition below I have provided the “button banner” that you will need to add to your homepage, if you need help adding it just let me know via email and I can help you add it (it will take me less than 5 minutes). Once you have added the Book Now! button let me know, so that I can turn it on within your account.*

FEATURES OF BOOK NOW

• Interactive calculator for instant price quotes
• Live interactive calendar for 24hour scheduling
• Real time payment processing for appointment orders
• Accept payment through PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
• Automated emails to inform you that a customer has booked an appointment
• Automated reminder emails sent to you and the customer regarding upcoming appointments
• Immediate confirmations to customers outlining the service that they have ordered
• 24hour online access to the Book Now system to update your company profile and customer information
• Invoices automatically sent to customer once job is completed

BENEFITS OF THE FEATURES LISTED ABOVE

• Reduce the amount of time you and your staff has to spend entering customer orders
• Never miss a customer order even when out in the field or the office is closed
• Get more out of marketing your website, flyers and business cards
• Provide customers additional value by giving the immediate booking, pricing, and confirmation options
• Ongoing free upgrades and technical support
• Customers will only be able to schedule with you (let me know if you would like to see an example from a provider using the Book Now feature)

HTML BUTTON LINK: Use the below HTML code to add the Book Now! button to the homepage of your website (if you need help please let me know I can add it for you):

*If you remove the Book Now! button banner from your home page your original percentage amount will be reinstated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom