Has Anyone tried Vonage for Business or Simuilar VoIP?

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
My biz number is not my cell # and I don't want to change/lose my biz number--- I lost a lot of customers decades back when I did that. I'll run this concern through google help. thanx for your input.

You can port a land line to a cell carrier. I googled it. Yeah changing work #'s is horrible unless you are moving your biz to another state.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
John and others - I switched my SPRINT cell phone from a monthly avg of $280 for 3 lines (unlimited everything) to a company called TING. They are a sprint re-seller. GREAT customer service. Best I've seen years from anyone! They actually UN-BUNDLE the plans and you pay for what you use. Remember those days? Month to Month. See everything online down to the minute, text or data. I can't say enough good things. You can compare your last couple of bills with what they would have charged right from their site. Bascially I switched from Sprint to Sprint network and my bill now averages about $100 . Most be sprint and sprint phones.

For the business - I dropped Comcast and got Grasshopper. Just as good. VOIP great unlimited options.

Take the savings and get FittleBug... it makes you money! :biggrin:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I just took my Verizon wireless from 280.00 per month to 170.00. I gave up a phone that doesn't get used so now I'm at 2 iPhones and 2 iPads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom