Has Ken Harris delivered to all he ripped off???

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Right in front of his face, we through away several of his glides in the trash when he refused to refund $ for the defects in the glides. Sometimes you just have to walk away.

Bob Foster

Don Cook, a distributor in San Antonio (SteamBrite) got ripped off to the tune of several thousand dollars.

The sad thing is that the Cook family was at the same time fighting a terrible battle with terminal cancer on behalf of their beautiful young daughter.

empiremike

where is ken not hated

seems like someone on every board hates ken
he tried to swindle me but i got my money back
if i see him at the show in vegas in september i may elbow him still he is a thief why dont all the boards just ban him?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know I'm going to take a bunch of shit for saying this, but I've never cared before, and I won't start caring now.

If you have recently been scamed by Ken Harris, then you are an idiot and deserve what you get. He's been cheating people for years around these boards, so it's not like it's a big secret.

Some of you idiots will go out tomorrow and order from him again.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Smarty.jpg

Attachments

• Smarty.jpg
    Smarty.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 149

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I still remember that !@#%ing idiot running around the trade show with glide wanabes in his pocket a couple years ago. Does it count as a couple booths if he has them in both pockets?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom